Meet The Demoman

"Please tell me this isn't as sad as the other one", Kaminari said, "I still liked it, even with that depressing opening", Ochako said with a smile. Inko had a wide grin, agreeing with the young girl, "He was a great man there", All Might said happily. While Eri and Kota were confused, hearing that he was still a hero made them smile and understand.

This interview is conducted in Tavish DeGroot's armory. It is accompanied by a cinematic of Tavish engaging a superior enemy force with particular guile. Wearing his black vest, red pants, a string of grenades over his chest, in his hands was his trusty Grenade Launcher. His face had a black eyepatch with a black cloth over his head, all with a small goatee on his chin.

"Whoa, cool explosions!", Kirishima said, ignoring the burning glare from Katsuki, who stared at the screen with hate

"Whoa, cool explosions!", Kirishima said, ignoring the burning glare from Katsuki, who stared at the screen with hate. "Did he loose an eye?!", Inko yelled, "Maybe, or what if he's doing it to be cool!", Mina suggested with a wide grin. "I'd do the same", Present Mic admitted, some looking at him in confusion.

"What makes me a good demoman? If I were an bad Demoman, I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with you, now would I?!", the Demoman screamed at the camera. He sat in a small room with his explosives and a bottle o' brandy near by.

"Hey, he has a new accent!", Toru said in glee, "He sounds Scottish here", Ectoplasm observed. "Was he serious about the bad Demoman thing?", Kota asked, "Maybe, I guess it all depends on what type of Demoman he is", Aizawa said. "Hear that Bakugou, looks like you got some competition", Mineta said smugly. "I dare you to say that again grape boy!", Katsuki yelled, ready to explode the midget, if not held back by Kirishima and Tetsutetsu.

"Let's do it!", the Demoman yelled as he and the rest of his team jumped into battle, being shot with constant rockets seeming that there are a lot of soldiers.

"Not one of ya's gonna survive this!", he yelled with a grin.

Cut back to his work station;

"One crossed wire, one stray pinch of potassium chloride, one errant twitch... and Kablooie!", he yelled while waving his bottle to the side.

"He must have experience with the bad to know what that means", Endeavor said, "Probably how he lost that eye", Katsuki said with a grunt.

The Demoman then begins to take a long drink from his bottle as scenes show him killing the BLU Pyro from behind and him destroying a Level 3 Sentry with the RED Scout dying next to him.

A few cringed seeing the people die, but luckily Eri and Kota were shielded from when they did. "What type of explosives are those?!", Midnight yelled in surprise, "Maybe our explosive expert knows", Jiro teased. Katsuki just grunted, he did know what they are, but didn't want to give the extras the satisfaction.

After drinking a copious amount of scrumpy, his mood goes down. "n' I got a monkey eye. I'm a Japanese, Scottish cyclops! They've got more (Beeeeeeeep) than they've got the likes o' me!", he said in sadness.

"Yeesh, what did he say that needed to be censored?", Ojiro asked, "Probably something not for everyone", Aizawa said. "Is it ok for him to drink while working with explosives?", All Might asked, "Hey, if Bakugou can do it while mad, he'll be fine", Kaminari jokingly said.

This part of the interview periodically cuts to a cinematic of the Demoman setting a trap for a large group of foes.

"So!", he yelled at the screen.

*Saa, Ike! Ninninger begins to play in the background*

"Very classical music", Jiro observed, liking the music which somehow worked with his character here.

"T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs!", Demoman said as a group of Nomu came at him. The largest in the front somehow had a grin while the explosive expert ran away to set his trap.

"Whoa, whoa, language!", Tomoko said as she, Mandalay, and Miro covered the ears of the youngest of the group. "Anyone see a similarity between this one and the ones with the Heavy and Scout?", Sero asked. The group all looked and saw that they were very similar, especially since they all had a red theme clothes.

"Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!", Demoman yelled behind the scenes.

"What does that mean?", Present Mic asked, "No clue, maybe he's drunk", Shoji said without a care. "Understandable with how much he's drinking", All Might said with a sigh.

Demoman sets off the trap, and the Nomu that were following him are blown to pieces. The RED Demoman walks over, laughing, and bends down to stare at the remains of his foes while several parts of the exploded corpses are raining from the sky.

"Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together... IN HELL!", he yells at the bodies at the video ends.

"Well that was-", "If you say 'explosive' I'll kill you", Kaminari started, until Katsuki interrupted. "Still though, is he crazy or what!", Toru yelled in surprise, "Indeed, what happened to him to make him so crazy?", Momo asked in confusion. "Or why he's a drunk", Ochako added in worry, "Eh, we don't have to worry, he seems to have a handle on what he's doing", Kirishima said. They all nodded while Inko was still worried.

A/N: I thought about adding a ton of explosion jokes, you know to mess with short fuse, but then I remembered I don't know many. Sorry it's been a while, I've been abusing the idea of adding more stories and became excited to publish more of what I've made.