IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!

A/N: While I still debated, I decided to go for this to say, kill two birds with one stone. To have an Iron Man chapter, as well as a Death Battle reaction.

Tony Stark - Izuku

Pepper Potts - Ochako

Lex Luthor - All For One

SuperMan - All Might

"Oh, this should be good", Z said as he read his board, "Huh, really, wasn't expecting that", Glowster said as he read alongside him. "Yeah, bet Zeik will be the first one to enjoy this", Z said, "Is he a fan?", Glowster asked. "What're you guys talking about?", Extoplasm asked, "Oh, just the new world, which is a little different", Z said. "Different how?", Madalay asked, "Well, the world is called-",

"DEATH BATTLE~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"'

Everyone jumped as they looked to see that Zeik had appeared, shouting at the top of his lungs. What surprised a few was that he was wearing a new shirt, which was all black aside from the red blood splat on the front. On it, in big bold letters it said 'Death Battle'.

"What's Death Battle?", Miro asked, "It's awesome, it's an Internet show that answers a question we all have; Who'd win in a fight to the death!?", Zeik said excitedly

"What's Death Battle?", Miro asked, "It's awesome, it's an Internet show that answers a question we all have; Who'd win in a fight to the death!?", Zeik said excitedly. This scared a few since they'll be watching a video, where Izuku will fight someone to the Death!? "Why would you show us that!?", Inko asked, considerably paler than normal, "Don't worry Inko, it's just a simulated fight", Zeik said calmly.

"Simulated fight?", Lida asked, "Yes, it explores the idea who could win in a fight to the death, no one actually gets hurt", Glowster said. "Except the guy who dies", Lbara said with a worried look, "Again, it's all in good fun for everyone. In fact, it's even educational", Zeik said with a smile, "Ooh, do tell", Nedzu said with a clap of his paws.

"Well, it has a lot of math, science, and scenarios that shows just how smart, strong, tough, and experienced they are. Then, it's put in a fight that show off the most important moments that can give the victory to the other", Zeik explained. "And to make it fair, the hosts have a set of rules that they fallow to make it fair for both combatants", Z added. "What are the rules?", All Might asked, now interested in this new world, something shared by the rest.

"Rule 1: Combatants possess no prior knowledge of each other unless specified by canon or otherwise. If they had met in some form before hand, that will be removed to not show them having an advantage due to previous encounter.

Rule 2: To ensure a fair fight, all moral restraints from killing are ignored. All other traits are considered. If one fighter has a moral code, vow, or personal promise to never take a life, that's taken away. This is to insure that they can indeed fight to their best potential and actually be able to kill if necessary.