He's Covered Wars Y'know

Before the video could start, Z reappeared, surprising the group, "Hey, sorry to interrupt, but I gotta shield Eri and Kota from this world", he said calmly.

With the snap of his fingers, the youngest in the group now had headphones, blindfolds, and their seats were turned away.

"Why'd you do that?", Tomoka asked, "I'll be doing this for a few universes that are unsafe for a younger audience. This certain universe has footage that is considered gory or disgusting", Z explained simply.

The group at each other, confused, "If it's that disturbing, why are we seeing it?", Aizawa asked, uncertain.

"It can show you a scenario that may happen in some point and time, and I always shield those who can't handle it before we start. This will happen with any universe that is too much for anyone", Z stated with a shrug.

They all nodded, although worried as to what will be shown with what was mentioned, "How bad is this world?", asked a scared Toru.

"Very", Z said as he disappeared and the video started playing.

The sound of a helicopter's spinning blades came out it it zoomed in on a large camera held up close to a face. Pulling it away, it showed an older Izuku with his hair shortened going up, probably with jell. He wore a black suit jacket, a white shirt, dark brown jeans, black boots, and had a small pair of sunglasses.

"Wow, Izuku looks great here!", Ochako said, "He kinda looks like a bouncer to a night club", Mina admitted.

"Why's he have a camera?", Ms Joke asked, "There are many reasons, but I'm sure it'll explain it", Ectoplasm said.

In the cockpit, it had a random man as a pilot, looking back at Izuku, "Say buddy, you mention something about a story?", he asked.

"That's right, I got a tip that something big's happening", Izuku said, taking more pictures.

"In a nowhere little town like that?", the pilot asked, "They sure didn't mention anything like about it on TV", he added.

"Yeah well I'm freelance pal, I don't make my living waiting for the TV to tell me what to cover", Izuku explained, moving closer to hear.

"Oh, so he's a reporter!", Kendo said, "Tch, lame ass job", Katsuki said, now bored of the universe.

"What does freelance mean?", Kaminari asked, "It means they don't fallow the rules of a rules of a regular reporter. They just fallow their target and study as much as they can", All Might explained, surprising a few pro's.

"How the Hell do you know that?", Endeavor asked, "Had to shake off a few from time to time", the former #1 explained, somehow angering the hothead hero.

The pilot briefly laughed as he then directed the flight back on course, a small town coming into sight.

"Here she is", the pilot started as Izuku took off his glasses to get a better look, "Willamette Colorado. Popular 53,594, distinguishing characteristics: Jack shit!", he said, laughing at the end while Izuku looked out the open door.

"Wait, Colorado, he's in the US!?", Present Mic asked, "Very rude description of a town", Momo said in mild anger.

"Willamette isn't a city in Colorad, it's a city in Oregon", All Might said, confused, "How do you know THAT?!", Endeavor asked.

"I went there once, very nice place", All Might explained, further confusing everyone.

"'Bout the only thing to do in this town is kill time at the shopping mall", the pilot said as Izuku kept a close eye on the city.