FBI Izuku

A/N: This is a special, apology chapter for steampunk123123 since I broke a promise I made for him. Also, the video above, I know there's many different versions that people enjoy, but that's the simplest one to find. Finally, this chapter will be considerably shorter than the rest, it'll be in major chunks to make it more interesting.

"Zeik, you find the right universe?", Z asked, "Sorta, there's a lot of them, they're just very short", Zeik said as he handed him a list. "Whoa, you weren't kidding", Z said, going through the list, extending over 5 pages and more. "Is there gonna be a problem with this?", Steampunk asked, "Not really, we can make a game outta it!", Zeik said. "How do you mean?", Z asked, Zeik now huddled in a group with him, Z, Steampunk, and Glowster.

"Hey, what's going on over there?", Detective Iomasa asked, "Oh nothing, just planning for the world viewing", Zeik said, rubbing his hands together. "Oh crap", Kaminari said, "What is it?", Shouto asked, "Think of it as a bet with the whole group", Z said. "What kind of bet?", Mina asked, now excited, "Glowster, if you will?", Zeik asked, the teen nodding as he directed the group.

"Zeik could only find very short worlds, but there were many, and are made to make others life. In total, we'll be watching a maximum of 3, and the bet is to not laugh or snicker through all of them. Everyone that drops out has to pay $50 bucks, all earnings going to the last one who laughed. Or whoever is cold enough to not laugh", Glowster explained.

The group had mixed feelings on this, especially if the world's are made to make them laugh. "What if we don't have $50?", Ochako asked, "Don't worry, we'll pitch in if any of you are short of cash", Z said, relaxing them a bit. "Why do you think we would join this bet?", Endeavor asked in anger, "What, not man enough to pay up?", Steampunk asked.

"THE HELL I'M NOT!", Endeavor shouted as he pulled out the needed money, "Alright, place yer bets, place yer bets, common!", Zeik joked as he pulled out a large glass bowl.

5 Minutes Later:

After everyone had payed up, the bowl practically overflowed with the dozens of Yen and other money. "Aw crap", Zeik said, reaching in his pockets, "What's wrong?", Z asked, "I ain't got $50", Zeik said. "What do you have then?", Glowtser asked, "Just a couple of diamonds, bars of gold, and a check for 6 trillion dollars", Zeik listed off.

!!!!

"WHAT?!?", everyone yelled, even the Godly being's, in shock, "What, you think it'll do?", Zeik said, holding all that was mentioned in his hands. "Y-yeah, I think that's more than enough dude", Steampunk said as he stared at the gigantic diamond. "Alright, winner take all, estimated to a shit ton of money!", Zeik yelled, dropping his money in the already stuffed bowl. Everyone stared at the bowl, it practically glowing with glee, attracting all who looked at it.

'I WILL HAVE IT!', and everyone thought, minus Zeik who put the money in the bowl in the first place. "Ok then, first of 3 coming up", Z said, the world starting as they all took their seats, Steampunk beside Cementos.

Case 1: Grape Rush

The scene opens to a raggedy teenaged Mineta as a he entered his room, covered in posters and figures of sexy woman. He had a perverted grin on his face as he held up a DVD in his hands, his face breaking into a sweat and blush.

"Aw man, why do we gotta see him on screen?", Jiro asked in anger, something mirrored by the other girls in the room. "Can we skip please?", Toru asked, "Sorry, but don't worry, this gets good", Zeik said with a smile. "Oh crap", Steampunk said, knowing where this was heading, "We're doomed", Z said as he slumped his shoulders.