Daddy Deku Part 2

A/N: People liked my first chapter a lot and I was feeling bored, plus, I still have different ideas of what to use for this concept.

"Hey guys", Z said, appearing out of nowhere, surprising them all, "Where have you been, it's been a long time since we last saw you", Aizawa said, angered.

It seemed like forever since they all saw the God, or Zeik, as if they were just left there in that room. Even if time doesn't move in this space, to them it's as if they went hours, days, probably months since since they saw a new world. Why they were like that, it seemed that when watching the world's made them actually interact with each other. But, without it, they've all just been quiet or just checking out the activity or bathrooms they were so bored.

"Sorry about that, being a God, I have a lot on my plate beside showing you guys this, like with helping Zeik and our friend Damian, who's doing what I am, but with a different group", Z explained. "Still, you could've at least left some movies or something for us, it's sooooooooo boring here", Mina complained in her seat.

"I feel that pain, being stuck in a room with a TV and not able to watch something while waiting", Zeik said, suddenly appearing, scaring the pink girl. "For the love of mercy, STOP THAT!", Kaminari yelled, "NEVA!!", Zeik vowed with a finger pointed to the sky. "Anyway, it took us a while to get everything figured out, but we got the list down, as well as the next world", Z said, all perking up.

"Finally! It's been so long!", Sero cheered, "What is it?", Inko asked, wondering what she'll see her baby do next. "It's a sequel, continuing off another world you watched previously", Zeik said, rubbing his head. This made them all think of what they all watched and wondered what could be next, which can be sad, scary, great, or other in the case of the world's. "Um, what is it?", Eri asked, the two immortal's smiling, "It's the second one you watched", Z said with a 'smile'.

!!!

"The one where Deku's the number one hero!?", Ochako yelled/cheered, "And the one that he's married and raising Eri!?", Miro added. "Indeedy doo!", Zeik said, "Oh, also, before we begin, there's someone who wants to see Kota", Z said, the child confused on why. "Who is it and why?", Mandalay asked, keeping a protective hold on her nephew in worry of what may happen.

Z and Zeik gave each other a nervous glance, "Uhhhhhh...... it's ProfessionalRanter", Zeik said, slowly. "HELL NO!!! HELL! NO! THAT PSYCHO SHALL NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR KOTA!!", Tomoko yelled as she and the rest of the Pussycats stood in front of Kota. "Relax would you, they said they don't harm kids", Z said, "But the fact he wants to meet Kota SPECIFICALLY worries us", Mandalay added. "Believe us when we say we wouldn't bring someone here to actually harm you, Kota and Eri being the top of the list", Zik said seriously.

FWOOSH!

Everyone turned to see that a portal opened up, Zeik perking up, Z frowning, and the rest instinctively backing away for safety. Stepping out was the familiar spilt man with a wide smile on his face as he stepped out fully, the portal closing behind him. "Hey there man, great to have ya here again", Zeik said, giving PR and fist bump, making him smile wider.

"Well, it's the first time I'm here, but yeah, I got what you mean", PR said in a normal voice, surprising everyone. "De Hell?", Katsuki asked, "What's up with your voice, you sound... different", Nejire said, confused like everyone else. "That's because I m different, my name's Casey", Casey introduced, "Why Casey?", All Might asked. "Well, unlike Professional or Ranter, I'm not crazy or insane, I just don't show up that often, and when I do, it isn't for much long", Casey explained.

...

"And we had to deal with Dr. Jekylle & Hyde why?", Ms. Joke asked, "Because it's fun with them out and easier on me. Now then, for why I'm here, can I see Kota?", Casey asked politely. The guardian's of the child were conflicted, but if the guy said he won't hurt him, all 3 of him, then it probably won't be that bad. "Ok, but please be careful", Mandalay said to Kota, who nodded and walked over to a still smiling Casey, who knelt down to his height.