Meet The Engineer

A/N: So here's the second to last OFFICIAL TF2 commercials, that's not to say I'm done making more TF2 chapters.

"Ok everyone, gather 'round, we got another guest, who'll be staying longer than most", Z said, all attention on him. After the last viewing, the group had all fainted from ProfessionalRanter, scared shitless of him. "Nope, nuh uh, no way!", Mina said, crossing her arms, "I agree, not after the last guy!", Mineta said, still scared. "Seriously, what happened?!", asked an angry Kota, being kept in the dark about their previous guest.

"Believe me Kota, you don't want to know", Mandalay said, still sick at what Ranter said to Katsuki. "Relax, this guy isn't as bad, in fact he's kinda nice", Z said, looking at a list, "Alright, what's his name?", Gran Torino asked. "He's named steampunk123123, and he actually has experience making worlds about you all", Z said. This peaked some interest with the rest, "Any ones that stand out?", RG asked, sipping on some ginger-ale.

"Yes, one where Izuku is paired with someone", Z said, "Who?", Kirishima asked, ignorant to the girls reaction. "Mandalay", Z said, the pro in mention blushing like mad, "M-me?!", she asked, "Yup, and it's an interesting view, he has made other worlds. Though I don't know if you'd understand them seeing as how they're about other worlds", Z explained. A few were confused, but they can imagine those worlds sounding interesting, even the ones about different worlds altogether.

"Lemme guess, Zeik is bringing him here?", Midnight asked, "Yeah, but I had to pull him out of his world as he was busy with ProfessionalRanter", Z said with a groan. "Wasn't he killing Nazi's or something?", Aizawa asked, "That, among other things", Z said, rubbing his eyes. "I'd ask more, but I feel that's enough information", Kaminari said, not wanting to hear more about death and murder.

FWOOSH!

Everyone looked over to see a new portal open, and Zeik walking through, covered in blood, literally dripping off him. "Woo! Man, that dude has some creative ways to take down an army", Zeik said with glee. "Couldn't you have washed up before coming here?", Miro asked, "Sorry, Z pulled me out right when I was in the zone", Zeik said, cracking his back. "Don't you feel bad for killing them?", Inko asked, trying not to gag at the horrible smell.

"Not really because A: They're evil and B: It's actually just one big simulation I made", Zeik explained as he whipped himself off. "You made a simulation where all you do is kill soldiers from World War 2?", Present Mic asked. "Hell yeah, but enough about murder, better save that for the viewings, for now, come on it!", Zeik shouted in the portal. Stepping away, a new, bulkier figure walked from the portal, the rest all shaking from his heavy footsteps.

In the light, he was a man about as tall as All Might with army clothes that made him looker stronger than most. His boots shook the room as he walked in with camouflage vest and pants with a large gun in his hands. His entire head was covered by a tough looking helmet that had a skull spray painted on it. He looked ready for battle and probably came from one actually, but the rest will have to wonder on that.

 He looked ready for battle and probably came from one actually, but the rest will have to wonder on that