bus

it's saturday today! and that means orphanage day .. i'm excited to meet the kids again and see their happy faces again . gosh those kids were so adorable .

oh and by the way .. ni-ki said he'll be going with me today to the orphanage .

we had been so close these past few days and not gonna lie , i love every moment with him . he's so sweet really a whole opposite of the ni-ki i first met at the cemetery and also at the cafe .

i don't know how we became this close but all i could say that for me , he's now a permanent person in my life . well , that's what i think hehe .

i was eating breakfast when dad entered the dining area to eat his breakfast too .

"do you have plans today young miss?" my dad ask me in a calm tone .

i need to think of a good excuse to him now . maybe i'll just use jake's name as an alibi lol because for sure dad would scold me again for going to the orphanage . as always it is .

"hmmm maybe later dad , jake said we'll hang out .. but i'm not sure if that's still up because he's kinda busy these days . if i'll meet him today , i'll just text you "

i just received a nod from my dad as he continued to eat his food quickly because he had some appointments early today . then he'll come home late at night . sometimes it's already morning .. i wonder what he's up to .

i texted jake as my dad stands up from the table and leave me doing my things .

shaira
hey jakeyy
i have something to say
this is important

jake
why ? what happened
you're a bit early
i'm still sleepy

shaira
well you see it's saturday today

jake
yes and it's orphanage day and you'll
gonna ask me to cover your ass up
so your dad won't scold you again
am i right ?

shaira
oh you really knew me
lol
anyways since you already knew
please jakeyy do cover me up again
this timeee
i'll just give you hugs when we meet
hehe 💕

jake
yeah yeah
you always did this so I already knew it
alright .. i'll cover you up AGAIN today
since you're going to give me hugs when
we meet
that's a good deal of course

shaira
why do you have to emphasize the word
lmao
i know you love hugs
you baby bear

jake
whatever
I'm going back to sleep
just text me again later
take care

shaira
okay
thanks bub .. i really owe you a lot
enjoy your sleep
🧡

i smiled as i close my phone .. i quickly finished my food then get ready to go out .

i told ni-ki to meet me at the bus station and i don't know if he's now in his way . i won't text him since this day was all planned and I'm sure he's now ready to go .

i walked to the bus stop since it's just a walking distance from our subdivision . as i was near the stop , i saw ni-ki with his usual hoodie covering his head and his earphone . i ran to greet him .

"ni-ki ! you came early .. " he looked up to me as he was sitting in the waiting shed . he smiled

"hi ! i purposely went early so you won't get to wait for me"

the smile was never leaving his face .. aww i wish he's like this always .

"so let's go?"

he nodded as the bus also arrived in time . we entered and find a seat at the back . luckily there's still a couple of seats available for us .

i seated by the window .this is my favorite spot when traveling .

"what are you listening ?"i curiously looked at him

"oh just some ballad song from my playlist"

"oh i thought you were into rock based on your personality haha i shouldn't have judge you "

"you still don't know me shai"he said still smiling .. really what's with him today

"yeah i guess so .. but i want to know you more of course "

"as much as i want to know you too"

i looked at him . is he flirting or he just wanted to know about his friend more . ugh i just shrugged it off

"you want to listen? " he offered his right piece of earphone which i gladly accept.

and he's playing spring day by bts .. omg i love this song

"i love this song" i unconsciously stated

"me too  . it's my favorite "he admitted

after that we went silent . he was playing some games from his phone and i was just staring outside to admire nature .

as the travel was so silent , i feel sleepy so i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep .

Niki's POV

I was playing with my phone when i realized that shaira was so silent so i check what she's doing . but i was met by a peaceful sleeping shaira .

she's so cute when sleeping . she was leaning her head near the window when the bus suddenly stopped and she almost bumped her head to the window  ..

i moved her head to my shoulder . i positioned myself in a comfortable way so that i won't get hurt if i stayed in that position for too long . i also check if she's comfortable with the position so she'll sleep well .

i wrapped my arms around her so she'll be safe and decided to lean my head above hers because i'm a bit sleepy also .

she mentioned last time that it'll took 2 hours for us to arrive at the orphanage so a quick nap won't hurt .