You owe me one

Four hours had passed and the two teens were busy . The cafe was indeed popular and many costumers came . The past few hours had been so hard for the both of them since there's just the two of them who worked for the night time shift . Shaira keeps messing her job and Ni-ki seems to be pissed of her but what can she do? She doesn't trained for it and it's her first time doing this kind of work .

Ni-ki on the other hand just watching her from time to time to check if she's doing right . He sometimes teach her on some basics . He doesn't know why this girl entered this kind of job if she doesn't know anything .

Ni-ki was attending a costumer at the counter when suddenly Shaira messed up again ..

She accidentally poured the hot chocolate at the costumer's clothes while serving it .

"oh my god ! My dress ! Hey miss .. are you sure you know how to work ?!"

The costumer shouted at her which caught Ni-ki's attention .

"Im really sorry ma'am . It was an accident "

She said terrified at how the costumer shouted at her face. She kept messing her work and she doesn't know what to do .

" Well accident or not , it doesn't change the fact that you're not focusing on your work ! You only have one thing to do .. To serve and yet you can't do it right ! How come they hire you when you're not capable of doing your job right? Call your manager I need to talk to them "

She just lowered her head the whole time . She was about to answer the costumer when Ni-ki came .

"I'm sorry ma'am but what's the problem?"

"This girl here just poured the hot chocolate in my clothes ! And why is it that the staffs here are minors ? I need to talk to your manager "

"Ma'am we're sorry for this but the manager is not here so you can't talk to him as of now. And about the damage , maybe we can just pay for it ?"

He humbly said while Shaira was still looking down and forcing herself to not to cry but she failed .

"Alright .. I'll let it slide .Just pay for my dress "

"Okay ma'am , please follow me to the counter "

Ni-ki proceeds walking to the counter to get his money from his bag to pay for the lady's dress . The costumer just take the money as they were settled and walks out the cafe without turning back . Ni-ki spotted Shaira frozen from where they left her and she's crying .

Ni-ki sighed as he walked to her .

"Hey you owe me one . And please stop crying .. It's settled now plus we still have a lot of things to do before we close "

The girl looked at him teary eyed

"I'm sorry .. I didn't mean it .. It was an accident . I'll do better next time"

"yeah yeah whatever . You look like a mess tss Jay hyung would scold me if he'll see you like that . He'll think that we both fight or something"

"okay but how much did you paid for her ? I'm paying you but not now "

"Don't think about it . And I also won't tell Jay hyung about this so you can breathe easily now . And get back to work "

"Okay ? thanks .. but still I'm paying you soon if I have my salary .. I promise "

"How can you have a salary when you're still not starting to work ? Go back to work now before I get pissed of you even more "

"Okay ! " she immediately fixed herself and continue to work for their remaining time .

---

The both of them gets back to work . They didn't know that Jay was secretly watching the both of them in his office . He sneaked in from the exit door while the two teens where busy at the cafe . After his appointment, he rushes back to the cafe to supervise them but he changed his mind . Instead , he secretly watched them from the CCTV . He want to know if they're can work with less or no supervision at all plus maybe he could see some drama .

His life was indeed boring and he want something to overcome his boredom .

"Ni-ki would be my future successor . He's good at running my cafe and I trust him . I'll pass it to him when I'm old "

Jay smiled at his nonsense statement . He's so fond of Ni-ki to the point that he's thinking of him as his successor . And as if he's an old man who's going to retire anytime soon .

"And this girl kept messing with her work . She clearly doesn't know what's she's doing but I like how Ni-ki helps her .. I never thought I needed this kind of Kdrama in my life . So adorable "

He just spends his time watching them at the monitor and now he's bored because there's no drama going on between the teenagers.

He decided to get out of his office since it's nearly closing time .

"Hey there lovely people "The both of them looked at Jay shocked

"Umm Jay hyung why are you here?You've been here the whole time? Ni-ki asked his hyung who's now eyeing the tables if it's really clean . He doesn't want his cafe dirty .. it's unhygienic and not safe for costumers .

"Well, I guess hehe"

"But how? Shaira asks while staring at Jay confused

"Yah know there's an exit door here and you both are quite busy so you didn't saw me entered earlier ."He explained

"Then why didn't you tell us that you're here ? And also you promised to supervise us "

"Oh .. it's just I'm lazy to work so I slept .. yeah that's it "

"okay? So are you going home now hyung ?

"nope .. later I guess after you've done cleaning "

Jay said as he sit on a vacant chair near the counter while playing with his phone

"Okay sir .. we'll be done cleaning this in a few minutes "

Shaira talked while mopping the floor .

"And by the way does the two of have something to say to me?"Shaira looked at Ni-ki this time .. Waiting for him to talk

"hmmm , nothing hyung .. "

" Is that so ? okay ?"

Jay looked at the teens who are stealing glances from each other .

"They won't tell me ..hmmm , this is so interesting" He said in his mind

---

hello lovely engenes ! I'm so thankful for everyone who reads my story , those who voted and to those who added this story to their reading list ❤️ My story isn't as great as the others but still you take time to read it . Thank you for appreciating my work 😭 .. I love you all