end-

---

Ni-ki's at his apartment feeling gloomy . Jay had  forced him to have a day off because it's his birthday . Yes , it's his birthday but he felt empty .

His nana had greeted him before she went to the market to work but she never forgets to make him a seaweed soup for his birthday .

Sunoo and Jungwon were at his apartment but are busy making him a personalized cake . Ni-ki told them just to buy a cheap cake but they insisted to bake it for him instead because it'll be more special if they do it themselves . ' They just won't admit that they love hanging around my place because it's quiet ' Ni-ki said in his mind while listening at them bicker at something he doesn't know .

" it's our birthday Shai , I hope you'll remember me " he let out a sigh

He heard his phone notified with a 'ting!' sound .. He opened it to see who texted him and it was from Hae Jin .

" Happy birthday my babiee Ni-ki ! Please come at the cafe now .. we have a gift for you . If you want , you can bring Jungwon and Sunoo with you . We'll wait for you here and don't be a stubborn child . You should get ready now ."

He smiled at the text . He and Hae Jin got closer now and he wouldn't deny that the girl is such a sweetheart . She always take care of him like a real mom . Maybe she was got influenced by Jay who acted like a dad to him , but he wouldn't complain .. He loves how they all cared for him .

" hyungs , are you done baking ? Hae Jin wants us to come at the cafe " He said loud for the both older boys to hear him then Sunoo answered him back

" Just a moment bub , we're almost done . Jungwon's just designing it "

Ni-ki went to them to check what they are doing . If it's okay to eat it or not . He wouldn't risk his own tummy just to be poisoned by them .

" Is it edible ?" He asked jokingly while looking at the purple cake that Jungwon was designing . He's sticking his tongue out trying to concentrate in making a perfect smiley drawing on the cake but failed because he was too clumsy that he accidentally smudged the edge of the head. And it's an adorable sight to see for Ni-ki even the older was now frustrated at his own work

Sunoo on the other hand was writing something on the cake and Ni-ki leaned closer to see what is it and it says ; 'Please shine always , we love you ' with a little heart at the end . 'How cute'  he whispered

" Should we bring this to the cafe ?" He excitedly asked at them . He's proud to show off his hyungs' cake made for him .

Sunoo looked at Jungwon trying to ask if it's okay with him because they're not quite confident at the outcome of their work .

" Gosh hyungs , it's okay .. It's the best birthday cake I've ever had . Thank you!" he grabbed the two males by their shoulders and moved them closer to him .

" Aww .. really ? You're welcome Ni-ki " Jungwon said smiling with his adorable dimples

" Then we should pack it now .. I had a box here " Sunoo said while opening a box . He was kinda prepared .. I mean , he's always prepared

The three of them went to the cafe using Sunoo's car .

Hae Jin and Jay welcomed them with a smile when they arrived .