The incident

Ni-ki's family was one of the richest and powerful in the field of commerce .

He lived happily and contented with his parents who loved him . They gave everything he wants . They never failed to be the best parent to him .

They always have their time for their son even though they're busy at the company .

Ni-ki enjoy his childhood having a caring family .

They are loved by people around them because his parents always helps people in need .

He has many friends .

Not until an accident happened . Not actually an accident . Someone shot them while they were inside their car.

Somebody planned to kill them . Yes including him because he is the sole inheritor of his parent's company .

His dad never doubted anyone .

But some people are greedy of wealth and power . They would do everything even if betraying and killing someone .

His father never thought that his best friend would ever betray him .

He never thought that he wanted to take the company from him .

He never thought that he have planned to kill him .

His father had been so good . He never thought something like this would ever happen to him .

He was so nervous while hearing gun shots . He was trembling .

He heard multiple shots then it stopped . He looked at his parents lifeless . He wept .

His parents died but he's not even injured since his mom hugged him to protect him from the bullets .

He was just a child that time . There's nothing he can do .

Yes he was alive but he's now alone .

He was traumatized.

---

After his parents' funeral , everything slowly changed .

His father's best friend had taken over the company . But sadly Ni-ki didn't know anything about their company and also all their properties .

The lawyer whom his father trusted also betrayed him because his father's best friend had threatened him to kill his family if he didn't revise and falsify his last will and testament.

He then succeeded with his plans . Everything was in his hands . Even Niki's life .

Ni-ki's life was okay after his parents died . He has his nanny to take care of him . He goes to school . He had everything he needs but he's alone and sad .

The gun man was arrested after a few months of searching for him .

He thought everything would be fine even though he doesn't have his parents

But little did he know , after three years
.. his father's friend decided to take everything including the money that is for Ni-ki .

Ni-ki was kicked out from their mansion . He didn't know why . He didn't know where to go . Where to ask help . He only had his nanny whom was fired also .

His nanny had decided to take him since she pitied him .

And that how his life started to became the worst .