Through thick and thin

" Hey there our little one"

Jungwon said while approaching Ni-ki

"yahh hyung what little one are you saying ?"

Jungwon just laughed at him ..

" haha you're basically our little one Ni-ki because you're the youngest and you're so cute~"

Sunoo pinches his cheeks as Ni-ki just groaned at the pain .

"why are you both like this ? you're so annoying "

"oh don't worry Ni-ki you're annoying too "

Jungwon said back at him while Sunoo just looking at them while giggling.

" by the way .. why are you here? did something happened again at work?"

Jungwon ask as he watches Ni-ki staring at the water .. They were at the river near their house .

"something happen but not at work"

"oh what happened Ni-ki?"

Sunoo asked him while sitting next to him ..

" I went to the police station to visit the man who murdered my parents"

"and then ?"

"He said the he was just hired by someone"

"Did he tell you who is his boss?"

"yes but unfortunately that man was my father's best friend , Min Jooyun .. that asshole"

He said while throwing stones in the water

"So he betrayed your father ?"

"yes .. maybe because he was after our company ?"

"I guess that's the reason why you're poor now .. he had taken everything away from you "

"well sadly yes.. I just realized it by now"

He gazed at the sunset . It's so beautiful but slowly fading as the darkness comes . Just like their family .. It was once beautiful but seems darkness came and it took away from him .

"that's sad to know Ni-ki .. I hope you'll get what you really deserve soon"

"yeah Ni-ki so that you'll never suffer again"

"I hope so too but I'm afraid that if I will have that everything back again, my life would be in danger again and I don't want that to happen. It's better to be poor than to be rich and all but will cause you a lot of problem .. I just wanted a peaceful life that's all"

"Well, whatever happens .. me and Sunoo hyung will be here for you Ni-ki "

"Yeah Ni-ki .. you can share your problems with us whenever you're troubled "

"Thanks hyungs .. I'll be forever grateful for having you both by my side always"

He said as he placed his arms at Sunoo and Jungwon's shoulder while they admire the sunset before it disappears.

----