getting closer

"Is it a club Jay hyung?"

Seeing the night lights of different colors and loud music from the place , Ni-ki thought it's really a club .

"Can I ask why did you bring us here ?"

Shaira was also confused why are they here .

" To have fun of course " Jay answered the two teens who's giving him a questionable looks

" and by the way it's NOT a club .. gosh innocent children "

Jay emphasized while Ni-ki and Shaira exchanged glances then looked again to Jay who's now checking on his watch

"kids we're going inside now .. let's not waste our precious time here outside "He then proceeds to walk

"but Jay hyung are we allowed to get inside?"

" yeah ? I own this place so why not?"He answered Ni-ki who's now shocked at what he heard .. His hyung was indeed rich .

" are you sure hyung ? woah you're so rich .. but if it's not a club , then what's inside ? "

"oh shut up Ni-ki and see for yourself "

The older continued to walk with the two teens was trailing him at the back .

---

"hey .. why are you so quite?

the boy asked Shaira who's now silent and seems so uncomfortable

" umm , I'm not really going to places like this .. Im not fond of night outs "

"but Jay hyung said it's not a club so why are you still uncomfortable?

" because it's my first time " She whisper-shouted her answer to Ni-ki which made the boy chuckle .

"Ohhh .. really ? it's my first time too but I'm excited what's inside since it's owned by Jay hyung maybe it's something fun "

" gosh are you really that curious what's inside ? you seem really excited "

She unbelievably stared at Ni-ki who's smiling while looking at his hyung's back

"yep !"

The boy excitedly skipped his way to the door following his hyung .While Jay on the other hand , silently observing the both of them while leading the way .

" hmmm , they're getting closer , I see .. my plan is really working "

He whispered to himself and smirked

---

Jay opened the door and entered first while Ni-ki was peeking from his back

" woah hyung there's so many people and they're dancing ? you said it's not a club .. wow I can't believe you lied to me "

the older smacked Ni-ki's head

"ouch hyung why did you hit me? You're harassing a minor "

"Can you calm down for a second child ? Can you see couples dancing sweetly there? or some drunk people doing some sort of mature stuffs? None right ?! You can just clearly see that man dancing while he's in the middle of the crowd "

He then pointed at the center . Ni-ki looked again and saw a boy who's dancing energetically with people surrounding him .

"woah ! oh my god that was so cool !"

Ni-ki was so excited .He really wants to come to places like this . It's so new to him but he can feel he belongs to this place .

He looked at Shaira who's still standing near the door .

"Hey let's watch them dancing "

She looked at the boy . His eyes were shining . He seems really excited .

"You're so hyper . Did you eat some chocolate earlier ?" Based on his actions , he might have eaten some sweets before he come here lmao

"Nope .. I just can't believe I came to a place like this .. oh my god I like this place now ."

He's so excited and just left the girl and Jay and went to the crowd of people and joined them cheer the one who's dancing .

"Did he just left us ?"

Jay asked the young girl next to him .

" oh well , he did "

She answered looking at Ni-ki in the crowd of people jumping and hyping the dancer at the center

" well then let's go to the counter and get you a drink . Don't worry we only serve non-alcoholic drinks here . There's food also , you can pic what you like .. it's free !"

He smiled and lead the way to the counter

"I like free things !"

She was excited hearing the "free" word . Even though they're rich , she did also like free things . Well , who doesn't?!

---

While eating some nachos , she unconsciously steal a glance from Ni-ki . She doesn't know why but Ni-ki was like a magnet to her eyes .

Ni-ki then look at them and wave with a smile on his face . She didn't seen this type of smile on him before. It looks good on him , to have a bright smile . She can't help but to smile at him .

They're not yet close but there's something in Ni-ki that's so comfortable . Like a safe place . She doesn't know why she feels like this when they're not even friends and usually didn't talk at the cafe but right now , there's a different feeling in her heart when he saw that smile on Ni-ki's lips . It was like there was something that sparked . In that flickered moment when Ni-ki brought out that smile , her heart had made an unknown beat that she never felt before . It's tickling her chest . She didn't even noticed that she was blushing.

"umm Shai , why are you red ? Do you feel sick?"

Jay asked concerned

" W-what ? I'm ... red ?"

She confusedly asks why holding her cheeks

"yes? what happened? do you somehow get dizzy with the noise and the crowd ? Do I have to drive you home now?"

" I'm okay oppa.."

"Are you sure ?

"yes Jay oppa .. I'm really okay hehe "

She scratched the back of her neck then looked again to Ni-ki that was still at the crowd watching the new challenger for the dance battle .

Jay was silently observing the young girl who's focused on looking at Ni-ki .

Jay saw that sparkling eyes from the girl while looking at the young boy at the crowd of people . He was predicting something in his mind . It might happen very soon but now he just wants to enjoy the drama that the two teens are showing to him .

"hmmm , I just planned for them to be friends but I guess there's something more than that will happen "

He said in his mind while sipping on his bubble tea .

---