God's plan ?

⚠️ Don't read this chapter if you're an atheist or unbeliever . I'm not forcing anyone to believe what I wrote in here so y'all can calm down . I'm not invalidating anyone's pasts and struggles . I just wrote what I wanted and y'all don't have anything to do with it because this is my story .  Just deal with it if you want to continue and stop being pressed .
- you won't skip anything important if you won't read this part . It's up to you if you want to ignore or read this chapter 😉

He lived with nanny since then but his lifestyle has changed . He doesn't go to a private school now , he didn't have the best meals everyday . His friends were gone . They lived poorly .

His nanny love him though . She never hurt Ni-ki . She does everything that she can do just to give Niki's needs . He consider her as his new mom .

But life never go as he wanted . He had forced himself to have jobs just to help his nanny even though she don't want it .But what can she do ? She didn't even have enough money to support both of them . Ni-ki is growing , he has to go to school and being a market vendor couldn't sustain their needs . So Ni-ki had to do part times even he's still young .

But being a part timer never been so easy for him . He was maltreated . He had many works to do even it's not what he applied for . His salary was small . His boss said that it's because he's still young for the job and he couldn't even do his job right . But Ni-ki had worked hard for it .

---

"I wish my mom and dad was here with me . I wish that they didn't died"

He looked up at the sky tears are falling to his cheeks .

"I wish my life never ended like this"

He's still crying . He can't stop crying .

He was thinking how he was so unfortunate .

He clench his fist and punched the wall out of anger and sadness .

He was about to punched again when someone holds his hands .

"Child , punching the wall would never change anything"

His nanny said to him looking at him worriedly .

"But nana I hate it that I couldn't do anything to make my life .. our life better"

He said but he stopped crying .

"okay listen to me Ni-ki .. whatever happened to you now , was a plan from God . He gives you challenges in your life because He knew you can deal with it . Just don't give up "

He looked at her confusedly .

"But why all of the people he had chosen me to give this challenge? I lost my parents and my life sucks .. is he really testing me if I can pass his challenge ? I didn't want this in the first place "

"Ni-ki , we can't question His plans for us . All we could do is trust him and overcome this challenges for you to grow and learn something . "

Ni-ki just stared at her blankly .

"whatever nana .. I just really hate that asshole who killed my parents .. He is the reason of this "

He left his nana while the old woman just shook her head .

"He's so stubborn"

---