sleepy head

several minutes had past and shaira had woken up . she doesn't know how long she was asleep .  she gazed at the window to make sure they didn't passed by the place where they'll go . when she made sure that they're still on their way she shifted her position.

she was shocked when she saw Niki's arm were wrapped around her and Ni-ki was also sleeping peacefully leaning unto her .

she carefully changed Niki's position by placing his head to her shoulders .. slowly moving it to make sure the boy wouldn't wake up.

as the boy was still sleeping , she examined his face .his hair was covering his eyes so she moved it to the side .

she was admiring his pretty eyelashes , his boopable little nose , his luscious lips and those cute moles in his face .

she tried to trace the moles when Ni-ki suddenly speak

"do you like what you see?"
he spoke while still closing his eyes

"umm W-what are you saying?"
she stuttered by Niki's sudden question

"i know you're examining my face shai .. "

"no I'm not "
her face was turning red because of embarrassment

"you sure?"
Ni-ki said as he opened his eyes and straightly looked into her eyes

"umm"
she looked away flustered while moving away from Ni-ki

"ahhh don't move .. I'm still enjoying the comfort of your shoulder"
he whined .. wanting to feel again the warmth of the girl

he pulled the girl closer and wrap again his arms around her body as he leaned in and closed his eyes .

"let's stay like this for a bit .. I'm still sleepy"
he pleaded

the girl couldn't even make a move either let the words escape from her mouth . she literally couldn't do anything . it was like her mind was frozen together with her body . she just sits straight and letting the boy do whatever he wants because shaira still couldn't process what in the world was happening to them .

Ni-ki smiled as he locked the girl in his arms . he really love her warmth .. it's so comfy like his bed at home .. nope scratch that because shaira feels like home to him .

he eventually fallen asleep again and shaira was in uncomfortable position but she couldn't complain .. she loved how Ni-ki was so close to her . it's not everyday that they were like this so she just let him be .

as she peeked at the window , she spots some familiar landmarks telling her that they were near to the orphanage . she shakes Ni-ki's shoulder to wake him up

"hey sleepy head we're about to arrive"
Ni-ki groaned and rubbed his eyes cutely

"aww so cute"

"what?"
he asked not really understanding what shaira had said

"oh nothing .. i said get ready to get off"

"okay"

shaira pressed the bell as soon as she saw the path to the orphanage

they got off the bus and straightly head to the pathway to the place . they walked a few minutes before reaching the gate since it's located a bit far from the main road .

as they arrived at the gate , the guard greeted them and let them enter since he already know shaira .

as they enter , some kids were screaming and running to her excitedly as if they never seen each other for years .

"unnie .. why did you come just by now? i really miss you"

a young girl with braided hair asked her

"oh i was busy at work erika ..and i can't come here so often "

"oh okay but who's this guy .. is he your boyfriend?"

shaira looked at Ni-ki then looked again to the young girl

"he's not my boyfriend .. he's a friend of mine"
she explained

"for now"
Ni-ki blurted .. joining the conversation

"hyung .. you like our noona?"
a boy who Ni-ki believed was a grade schooler

"hmmm .. sort of hehe"
he answered the boy unsure about his answer

shaira was now blushing because of what she heard from Ni-ki. the kids teased them both as they were jumping in excitement .

"shai-shai noona do you like hyung?"

she was taken aback by the sudden question .. she don't know how to answer it

"umm"

"does that mean you like me too?"
Ni-ki questioned her while slightly smirking

"what i didn't even say a word"
she defended herself

"uh huh?! silence means yes"

"that's not even valid"

"for me it is"

she can't believe Ni-ki was a great tease . the girl's cheeks was now tinted red .

"whatever Ni-ki we have to meet sister sheila now"
she changed the topic as she gathered the kids and go to the office with them

"hey I'm not done here yet !"

"don't leave me"

"hey shaii"

"aishhh .. this girl"

Ni-ki just followed the girl as he ran to reach them ..