longing

Ni-ki silently gazed outside , admiring the droplets of rain that was jumping into his window frame .. slowly opening the window , he reached a hand out to feel the rain as he looked up at the dark gray skies.. The gloomy weather somewhat made him feel sad and lonely.

" ahh .. it also rained that night " he whispered to himself silently that he's only the one to hear it

he remembered everything that had happened to him 2 years ago that moment when he felt broken and hurt the one who he love the most . He regretted it tho , if he just didn't push her away , if he just didn't let his anger take him away , if he just understands her .. if he just hold her tightly that night , maybe they're still together until now .. or maybe not .. he doesn't really know . If he could just turn back time .. he would do everything just to keep her by his side even if he suffered or he's hurt , at least he has Shaira with him . But it'll never happen .

Jungwon noticed that he was silent staring outside lost in his thoughts so he tapped his shoulders to bring him back to his senses .

Ni-ki turned his head to see who's tapping his shoulder " yahh! why are you here being so dramatic when me and Sunoo hyung are busy cleaning this apartment of yours? Let me remind you that it is yours and not ours so get your ass up and help us " he scolded him jokingly .. he knows Ni-ki, he's like this whenever he misses Shaira

"sorry wonie hyung .. I'm just admiring the rain " he stood up and get the mop beside him .. they are cleaning this apartment for him and his nana to transfer .. he had saved up from his part time in Jay's Cafe because he gives him excessive salary for just a part timer that he decided to rent an apartment for him and his nana's comfort .. tho this isn't new and huge as he couldn't afford it by now , still it could fit them both with their things on .. it has it's own kitchen , own bathroom and a bedroom that both of them can share . At least they wouldn't stay in their old house that the foundation's going to break down in no time .

" just say you missed her Ni-ki " he teases the younger who started to mop the floor .. he didn't stop what he's doing but just stared blankly at the window

" yeah I miss her a lot hyung especially on rainy days" he admitted to his older friend

" i hope you'll meet her again Ni-ki" Sunoo joined their conversation as he can hear them both since this is just a small room  .

" i hope so too hyung .. i wish she'll come back to me " he sadly said making his hyungs look at him in pity " i wonder how is she right now .. is she okay ? is her dad doing fine by now ? does she ever think of me ?" he added .. he still hopes that Shaira still have feelings for her .. and also , he still hopes for the betterment of Shaira's dad's condition. Even that man had done something unacceptable to him , still it's Shaira's dad .. the only one she has and he doesn't want something bad to happen to him or her to lose him. He had forgiven the man long time ago as he realized that even if he would do something just to revenge and to have justice for his parents , he wouldn't still be happy if Shaira would also suffer because of being all alone and not having someone to lean on like he  was when his parents died .. well , atleast he had his nana with him but shaira had no one else aside her father .

" I know she still likes you Ni-ki " jungwon said petting the younger's head

" I couldn't believe in what you said hyung .. if she does then why is it that until now she hasn't even texted or called me ? she could have send me a letter at least ..i guess she just doesn't care about me at all " he told Jungwon who's attentively listening to him

" I'm sorry you have to endure this sorrowful young love Ni-ki .. " Sunoo said hugging the youngest of their squad .. he felt sad to see Ni-ki like this. Ever since he met Ni-ki , he felt like it's his own little brother that he wanted to protect all the time .. same goes with Jungwon but he knows that Jungwon was the strong one so he just gives Ni-ki extra attention .. he was just had this hard shell outside but the truth is, he was the softest in them .