epilogue

×××

Ni-ki was now fixing his tuxedo and still tensed at the moment . He look good tho , he was just not confident .. His hyungs were in their pastel colored suits also with a pinned corsage in their left chest . They all looked elegantly like princes .

They are now at the venue hall and all of them were so excited but Ni-ki was the one who's being so obvious that he's so nervous . He kept walking back and forth and Jungwon was so irritated at how he moves . He can't just stay in one spot . Jungwon couldn't take it anymore and finally asked him what's wrong ..

" Ni-ki why are you so nervous ? Stop moving I'm getting dizzy by you " Jungwon spatted

Ni-ki glanced at him quick then looked for a chair to sit . Slightly spreading his legs , crouching down a bit then crossing his fingers with his chin on the top . He moved his legs , starting shaking them uncontrollably that didn't go unnoticed by Jungwon again .

"Can you calm down for a bit ? Stop moving . " he said to the younger who's still shaking his legs

Ni-ki didn't answered him as if he doesn't heard him .. The truth is , he really doesn't hear him .. maybe a bit but he didn't understand it since his mind was so blank right now .

" Where's Jay hyung now ? Why is he late ? It's an important day .. He can't be late " Ni-ki blurted looking around before standing then went closer to the doors to peak outside if Jay had already arrived .

" Comeback here Ni-ki . Jay will arrive soon . He still have a whooping 45 mins to come here .. So don't worry " and as he said that , Jay had entered the event hall drenched with his sweat .
" oh here he is ! " all the guys gathered around him , concerned at the state he is now

" What happened to you Jay ?" Heeseung asked him

Jay catched his breathe before he could finally answer the older " I got caught by a heavy traffic hyung and I don't have any choice but to run all the way here .. the traffic was not moving at all and I'm afraid I'll be late on my own wedding " he panted .. his heart beat was still fast by all the cardio he did earlier .

After 3 years of being together , Hae Jin and him decided to get married . Jay proposed at her in a simple dinner with their family and close friends .. It's her birthday that time and he didn't expected that he'll propose to her . But she was so happy that he did . She was the happiest girl that day .

" Good thing you arrived before the wedding hyung .. I was so nervous earlier . I thought you've backed out .. I'll whack your neck until you faint if you'll do that to Hae Jin " Ni-ki said to Jay but all his hyungs just laughed at him .. They all knew he was very tensed earlier .

" it's okay son .. I'm here now , and we're gonna be officially married to adopt you after " Jay said jokingly just to make Ni-ki calm down .. He was overreacting as if it was his own wedding

" I'm old enough to be adopted hyung .. I can even earn money on my own so I don't need  adoptive parents " Ni-ki declined Jay .. his face right now has a hint of sorrow

" You have to get ready now Jay .. the ceremony will begin in 15 mins " Sunghoon said to cut their drama

All of them assembled for the entourage .. Jay , together with Ni-ki went to the altar . Ni-ki was Jay's best man .

They grinned wickedly as their friends walk down the aisle with their respective pairs in the entourage , teasing them .. Seeing them awkwardly smiling as the girls enjoying holding their arms , leaning close to them ..  make Ni-ki almost laugh but he held it not to cause a scene . He still have some decency left in him but just a little so he almost choke while holding his laughter .