Part 13

why did he do that?..

Eren realised what he had done, he didn't want to hurt you but in his rage he couldn't control himself.

Eren picked you up off the floor and carried you to his bed, then he lied you down. He took both his hands and held your cheeks. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry." he whispered. Eren felt so bad, he hoped you would forgive him, besides he knew there was no way back for you anyway, everyone wanted to kill you.

He didn't leave your side until you woke up. And after some time you slowly opened your eyes, you had a strong headache.

POV (Y/N)

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Eren staring at me. Suddenly his eyes became huge. "(Y/N) you are awake!" He said. What had happened? and then suddenly I remembered everything Eren had done before I fell asleep. He actually did it again, just as I thought. Deep inside I was afraid of him, but I can't show him that!

"(Y/N)! How are you?" Eren asked worriedly.

"Are you serious? I'm great, thanks for almost killing me again!" I said in anger. Eren looked at me in shock and raised his hand.

"You want to do it again?" I said as I flinched in fear. it looked like he was going to lunge to hit me.

Eren looked at his hand distraught and placed it carefully next to him.

"(Y/N) please forgive me! I-" i interrupted his sentence. "I. I. I. Eren you want me to forgive you for almost killing me? Then you can forgive the Marley's too, they did the same thing."

Eren was getting angry again, he tried to stop this anger but failed, his eyes were getting darker and darker and filled with rage. before he got up, I got up first and ran out. I locked the door behind me and ran towards the forest, I didn't want to experience Eren's anger again, it scared me. I couldn't take it. I didn't look back but just ran. i could hear Eren yelling. "(Y/N) You're all I have! Don't go! Come back!" he shouted aggressively, but I ran faster.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang, he had kicked the door open and was now running after me, I had no chance against him... I knew he would catch up with me and I was afraid of what he would do to me. Then it happened. Eren ran towards me and knocked me down, he was on top of me. His fist hit the ground next to my head.

"You..." he whispered. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to look at him. "You!" he shouted. "Why do you hate me so much?" he suddenly asked quietly and gently.

I opened my eyes and was about to start talking when Eren stood up and helped me up. "Eren, you almost killed me! And you were going to do it again. Why?" I asked fearfully.

"(Y/N) I can't control it, I'm afraid for you and that's why I can't control my aggression... but I would never kill you, I love you (Y/N)..." he said.

I looked up into his turquoise eyes. He seemed to have a problem keeping his feelings under control. But I didn't know how to help him. I can't go back either, so Eren is my only option... But who does that to someone when you love them that is toxic.

Eren looked into my (E/C) eyes and took my hands in his big hands. "(Y/N) Please, I'm sorry!" He cried. "My heart. Can you feel my heart?" he asked.

What did he mean? I looked at him confused.

"My heart. (Y/N) how many times do i do everything just for you please believe me..." he said sadly and looked at our hands. A tear left his eye. I held mine back but it was no longer possible tears escaped my eyes.

"I-I believe you..." I said, and gave him a kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss. "Thank you..." he whispered against my lips.

"(Y/N)?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Would you kill for me?" he asked me. I didn't know how to answer. But deep inside I knew I would, because he would do the same for me.

I just nodded, but that was enough for him, he smiled at me. I realised how toxic our relationship is so far, he hurts me, I forgive him. He kills, I forgive him. But this feeling inside me, makes me forgive.

"Let's go back..." Erem said when suddenly we heard a bang. Then we saw a black smoke grenade. Were they here? No, they couldn't have been. Eren looked at me worriedly. Suddenly we were surrounded by smoke signals. We're trapped...

1 day earlier at the Survey Corps

"Sir, we have their location," a farmer said.

"Ok, thank you ! Let me explain the plan to you guys."Erwin replied.

"All right!" replied the Cadets.

"We'll surround them. And you must be thinking what if Eren turns into his titan? That's taken care of, we've been able to create a new weapon that makes it possible to immobilise him when we hit him with it. Thanks to Hanji who researched it." Erwin explained.

"Tch. I don't trust this stuff yet." Levi doubted.

"Oh Levi! We could kill more than ten Titans with it. And if one dose isn't enough, we'll take more, but the boy won't be able to move, so we'll lock him up." Hanji laughed.

Levi just looked at her crookedly.

"What do we do with (Y/N)?" Armin asked, he was a little worried.

"We kill her or lock her up. depends on how this Brat cooperates." Levi answered Armin's question.

Armin swallowed at this answer.

Pov General back in Time

Erwin came out of the smoke. You and Eren looked at him in shock, how could they find you here?

"Are you going to cooperate? Or do we have to do the hard way?" he asked provocatively.

you looked up at Eren. he seemed angry.

"What do you mean with cooperate?" He asked.

"We take you both with us and lock you up, or we kill you here, the choice is yours Eren." Levi replied as he stepped forward too.

Eren looked at you aggressively, he would do anything to get you to safety. But what he didn't know is that if he turned into a titan, he would be immobilised.

"This time we have the high ground (sry i needed to add that xD), don't do anything rash"Erwin said as the others around you pointed arrows with the "poison" at you.

"(Y/N) please run right away. I'll distract them, get you to safety" he whispered to you, you looked at him worried, it could be the end of both of you. Eren was about to take a step forward but you pulled him towards you. You went up on your toes and pressed an intense kiss on his lips. "I-I love you" you said emotionally. tears were flowing from your eyes. Eren wiped them away "I love you too" he replied. You nodded.

"Are you done, that's disgusting" Levi said. Eren looked at you one last time. he stepped forward and bit his hand.

Boooom

----------------------------------------------------

merry Christmas, and happy bday to levi :) I hope yall liked this crap lmao . If u have any ideas or wishes comment them! I'll try to add them :3 I hope yall have great holidays :)

See ya ^^