Part 12

Eren brought you both to a safe place. From now on, you are both considered highly dangerous and wanted. You never thought it would come to this, now you are on Eren's side and there is no turning back. You still couldn't believe it, the disappointment you saw in your friends' eyes was killing you, but now they are your enemies too, as hard as that is for you to believe.

You were now in a deserted place inside of the wall Maria. You had a wide view because there were countless fields here. Eren came out of his Titan and led you to a small hut, on the way there you didn't exchange a single word. You were still shocked by the whole situation, but you had to leave those feelings behind.

Eren opened the door of the hut and offered you a chair.

"What is this place?" you asked him, confused, as you sat down on the chair.

"This is where i used to train my titan power back then, no one knows this place and we are safe here for now." He replied calmly. How could he be so calm about this?

"Eren, what are you going to do now? Where do you want to go from here?" you asked him as you laid your head on the table.

"we can talk about that later. you should rest for now. are you hungry?" Eren asked politely.

Your eyes fell closed, you had not heard the question. Eren watched you fall asleep. He smiled at you and went in your direction. He lifted you up and took you to a bed, lied you down on it and covered you up with a soft blanket and then he gave you a soft kiss on the forehead. "At least you're with me" he whispered against your forehead.

-

"Eren no! Please I don't want to die!" you cried to him.

"You have to. I hate you!" he replied and punched you.

"Eren stop! That hurts!" you shouted.

Eren gently shook your shoulder. Suddenly you jerked hard and leaned forward. "Just a dream," you mutter to yourself.

"(Y/N)? Is everything okay? I would never hurt you!" Eren said as he tried to calm you down. Then you remembered the moment when Eren almost strangled you. You weren't sure if something like that would happen again if you had a disagreement.

"I know..." You lied. You rubbed your eyes and stretched your arms. Eren handed you a glass of cold water. You took a few sips until the glass was empty. You got up and went into the small bathroom next to the bedroom. Then you put cold water on your face and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Am I a... monster?" you asked yourself.

Suddenly Eren came in. "No..." he said. "They are the monsters not you..." he added. You looked deep into his eyes. Then Eren came up to you and took you in his arms. He held your neck in his hand. And his other hand on your back. Then you started to cry against his chest. He stroked your hair and said "It's alright, Crybaby, I'm here".

"We'll talk tomorrow about what we're going to do in the future. Rest again today bun" his words soothed you.

meanwhile at the Survey Corps

"What happened to Eren?! I can't believe all this, he would never do such a thing! our Eren died then! God only knows who he is now!" Armin said disappointedly. Armin, Mikasa and the others were lucky they weren't in the cellar where Eren transformed. But some of the guards had to pay with their lives.

"Armin calm down! We'll find him and kill him okay?" Connie said to calm Armin down. Mikasa just listened to the conversation.

"We have now sent some fighters to search for the traitors, and we handed out pictures of them, so that everyone knows how they look, if they find them we'll be the first to know.." Hanji explained.

"That's right. As soon as you get a chance to kill either of them, don't hesitate. I know how harsh this sounds, but those two could be the end of us. Who knows what kind of surprise powers this Brat (Y/N) has...So stay alert!" Captain Levi ordered.

"Yes!" Answered his squad.

"Besides, we don't have much time left, who knows what they're up to? Is Eren going to destroy the wall? Is he going to kill us all?" Erwin asked.

"(Y/N) told me that he wants to protect us from the Marley, the people behind the sea. And if he's serious, I suspect he wants the Titans from the wall to destroy all the people outside the wall," Armin explained, he always had a clever head.

"What you say can be true, of course, we have to expect the worst!" Levi replied. "So enough talking now yall run 20 laps and then go to sleep. Got it?"

"Yes!".....

Back at Eren and (Y/N)

"hey (Y/N)"

"Yeah?"

"What did you dream about this morning?" Eren asked, afraid you'd think he wanted to hurt you.

"I dreamt that you wanted to kill me because I didn't have the same opinion as you..." you said succinctly. Eren had almost done it once in real life.

"But you know that I would do that?" he asked uncertainly. He also remembered the day he hurt you. He felt bad, but he can't control his actions when he gets aggressive.

You didn't want to lie to him anymore, so you told him what you thought.

"Eren, to be honest I don't know if you would spare me..." you said. Eren got angry from your statement. he thought you finally trusted him, he was disappointed again and exactly what he wanted to avoid happened, he got aggressive.

"argh, Just shut up!" he shouted and hit your arm. You got scared, you always got sensitive about things like that.

"Eren please calm down-" As you were about to finish your sentence he pushed you against a wall and pressed his hand against your mouth. "Shut up, I said! Are you deaf?!" he shouted. He didn't know what he was doing, the rage was too much. How could he go crazy over such a small thing?

You couldn't talk, but you tried to scream against his hand, but that made Eren press his hand harder and harder against your mouth. "Shut up!" he shouted and hammered his fist against the wall next to your head. you flinched. Eren could see the fear in your eyes, even feel it, but he couldn't calm down. You couldn't breathe because of the pressure and you were getting weaker and weaker.

Suddenly Eren saw how your eyes slowly wanted to close until you suddenly became unconscious. Eren watched in shock as you fell to the floor. "(Y/N)! No! Hey wake up! that can't happen!" he shouted. He felt if your heart was still beating and luckily it was.

He realised he had done it again, the one thing you feared from him, he repeated.

Why did he do that?...

-----------------------------------------------------

angryboi Eren is back. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter :3 If so pls Vote, That motivates me to write :3 I hope i finish the next part before Christmas ! :) See yall then muhahahaha.

Good night/day or have fun reading other Storys :D!