Part 19

Eren made his way to the HQ, he never wanted to see the people there again but his anger got over him.  You were still lying on the floor. How could you think that Eren wouldn't hurt you? And he doesn't only want to hurt you but also your former friends. And there's nothing you can do about it but wait. 

POV Eren

I really can't believe that she decided against me again. I couldn't hold back again and hit her. I have to go back or she will run away. I hope she can forgive me, I can never control myself.

POV general

So Eren made his way to your place.
When he arrived at the door he saw you lying on the floor in pain.

"I'm sorry."Eren said regretting again what he had done. He could never control his anger.

You looked him in his turquoise eyes, you could see how hurt and disappointed you were. But you couldn't answer because of the pain.

Eren came to you and took your head on his lap.
"Please forgive me, I can't control it. I am sorry" he said calmly. He put his hand on your cheek and brushed away your tears. The situation was intense , the looks you exchanged were full of pain and regret. You closed your eyes and just didn't want to feel anything at that moment.

Eren lifted you up and put you on the sofa, then he covered you with a warm blanket and put cold water on the table, he wanted to do everything to make the pain in your stomach disappear.

After you had rested a bit, Eren lifted the blanket. He carefully pulled up your T-shirt with his hand to look at your belly, when he saw what he had done to you he started to cry. Your belly was dark blue, full of bruises.
"I'm so sorry" Eren said in pain.
"Eren...please promise me something" you said in effort.
Eren looked at you in wonder, he thought you didn't want to talk to him anymore. Eren nodded. "Please don't ever do that to anyone again. I went to Armin to let out my worries but he wouldn't listen to me...I won't lie to you again." You said slowly.

"I promise you." Said Eren.

"Thank you" you said and fell asleep.
Eren put some special ointment on your bruises and pulled the blanket over your stomach. He really regretted what he had done and he could understand why you had gone to Armin. Eren was glad that he didn't do what he wanted to do but you were more important to him at that moment.

-

You woke up a few hours later, feeling much better than before.
"How are you now?" Eren asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." You answered him. You put your arms around his neck and pulled him to you. Eren pulled his arms around your waist and hugged you.

"I'm sorry for what I did" he said again.

"It's ok..." you whispered into his neck.

"What are you going to do now?" You asked curiously.

"What do you mean?"  He asked.

"What do you want to do in your last years?" You asked quietly.

"Being with you" He said and stepped back from the embrace and looked into your eyes. You blushed at his answer.
Eren came closer to your face until your lips touched. The kiss was intense and full of emotion. Eren hugged you tighter and continued the kiss. It was a wonderful moment.

A little later he pulled back and looked seriously into your eyes.

"I love you."

"I know." You replied still blushing.  Before you met Eren you had never had a bond with someone that deep.
"I love you too, to be honest I've always felt something for you." You confessed to him.

"I know" he said and laughed.

You loved to see him laugh.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I a monster? You called me that and all that I did. I lost control, it feels like someone is controlling me at times like this, and the titan I turned into , that wasn't me. I can hardly remember anything" Eren explained to you.

"Eren..." you said confused.

"Anyway, let's not talk about it. My feelings don't matter anyway" he said pissed off. It would be better not to answer him now, because you would be afraid that he would become so aggressive again and you wanted to do everything so that he wouldn't end up like that again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" you told him. Eren looked away as if he was concentrating on something.

"Is everything okay?" you asked him worriedly.

"The feeling I'm trying to suppress. It feels like something is affecting my thoughts." He tried to explain.

"I'll leave you alone for a moment okay?" You asked him.

"Yes, I think that's better" he answered worriedly.
—————————————————-
Second chapter for today :) hope yall like it.
See ya next time :)