Part 15

"Yeah, and we're alive, that's enough" I replied proudly.

-

Armin looked at me in shock.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." I said to Armin. His blue eyes widened.

"I did, (Y/N) died when she met Eren, I don't know who you are." Armin said in anger, his eyes filled with tears. and he stared at the floor. I looked at him and laughed.

"So I'm dead to you? Armin, we can't do anything about it, have you seen Eren's titanform? we can't fight that." I said laughing, then I realised what I was saying. I really sounded like a psycho. I looked at Armin in shock. Suddenly I burst into tears and fell to the ground. But Armin caught me.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong with you?" Armin asked me, confused. I just looked at him, my gaze calling for help. Only I couldn't say it, it was as if something was oppressing me.

I remained lying on the floor.

"You are the only one who can stop Eren, he loves you, i think he would die for you.." Armin said calmly. Suddenly it became clear to me that I really was the only one who could stop Eren. I nodded to Armin.

"Erwin! I suspect that Eren is suppressing (Y/N) somehow... She has no will of her own. And if we can get her upright, she's the only one who can stop Eren, because I don't think we can fight all those Titans, and we're running out of time." Armin explained.

"He can hear us right now..." I said quickly, so that they wouldn't continue talking about the plan. Because Eren could hear all voices of Eldia in this situation.

Erwin pointed to a sheet of paper and told Armin to write down his plan.

After a while Armin finished. The plan was that we would go to a cliff near here and Armin and the others would pretend that they wanted to throw me off the cliff and I would scream all sorts of things because Eren could only hear us and not see us. I have a lot of doubts, because it could be that Eren wants to kill the scouts.

Everyone looked at Erwin, he nodded, so the plan is going ahead now.

POV Eren

I'll lead all the Titans to the Marley, they should all be crushed and die, they deserved it, they wanted to kill me and my friends. I can't let them do this.

"Let me go!" I heard (Y/N) screaming in my head.

What's happening right now? Are they trying to hurt (Y/N)? I can't turn back now. I'm only halfway across the sea.

"please don't hurt me! I can't make Eren stop, he doesn't feel anything for me!" She shouted again.

But why is she lying? She knows I love her, doesn't she? I still have a chance to save her, the Titans can kill humans without me.

"Please, I'm begging you!" she cried.

It hurt to listen to her suffer..I decided to let the Titans go after Marley alone, before they have killed them all , many people will die. And they'll be scared of us and wont attack us again.

I then changed into my normal titan form and ran towards Paradise Island, I have to be on time.

POV General

After about an hour Eren was on the island. He ran to the HQ, because he thought you were there.

The earth shook, trees fell to the ground and the warm sun slowly set. All the people on paradise island are scared to death because the outer wall has dissolved. The fear-stricken people fled to the Wall Rose. But nothing would happen to them, because Eren had made sure that the titans were no longer near.

After a while Eren saw you about to fall off the cliff....

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

I'm sorry for the short chapter and that there hasn't been one for a long time. I just wanted to show that it still goes on and I'm still alive xD happy new year! I think this chapter is really messy and I don't like it, I'll try to make up for it in the next one but I'm running out of ideas lmao. also I think it'll end in 5-10 chapters. it feels right ahahaha. Okok I won't hold you up anymore lmao see ya!