Part 25

"Then you know how hard this is for me. just give me time okay?" was all you said before you left his quaters.

(Strong violence waring! and small lemon ?)

-

You made your way back to Erens house, you dont really wanna go in because of this bitch Sophi. When you knocked at the door it suddenly went open. They didn't even close it?

when you went in your eyes got big and filled with shock. You saw how Eren was laying on the floor, he seemed unconscious. What the hell happend?

Suddenly you saw how Sophia came from behind him with a bottle in her hand. She looked at you in shock so did you. What did this bitch to Eren? So many question but now you have to think clear, thats the most important thing right now.

"How did that happen?" you asked in angry. Sophia smiled at you and suddenly her suddenly her gaze became sad.

"H- He wanted to t-touch me.." Sophia answered with fear in her eyes. In that moment you looked down at Eren, you knew he wouldn't do that but somehow you weren't sure what to believe because he was with her in the first place. If he didn't want to do something like that he would have followed you? Wouldn't he?

You looked at her unbelievably. "Eren wouldn't do something like that.." You utter. Sophia gave you andeceptive look.

"Don't lie (Y/N)..-"

"How do you know my name?" you interrupted her.

"(Y/N) Stop changing the subject. You know Eren did that to me! He did stuff like that to you too right?" She said.

'How does she know that?' you thought.

"Common (Y/N).."she said trying to be convincingly. But you still couldn't believe her.

"You're a fucking liar. Go away from Eren!" you yelled at her.

"You know what? You're next!" She screamed back when she ran towards you with the bottle. You dodged her attack and punched her in the face. She held her hand against her cheek and looked at you in anger as she pulled out a knife. You've made yourself an overview of her movements. When she tried to stab, you dodged again and kicked her hard against the leg. Sophia cried out loudly. She became more and more angry and waved the knife frantically in front of your face. When you had the chance, you grabbed her by the wrist and took the knife in your hand and held it against her throat. She frantically tried to get out of your grip but you held her tight.

"Again Sophia what did you do to him?" you asked dead seriously.

Sophia coughs. "p-poison"

Suddenly you felt a fear run through your whole body. It made you shiver. You became very angry.

"You fucking bitch! What poison? Will he die!?" You screamed in her ear while holding the knife tighter against her throat. So tight that there was already blood coming out.

"N-nothing b-bad. He w-will just sleep for a-a while.." she answered in fear.

You couldn't handle your anger. You began to scream while you held the knife so tight against Sophias throat that it began to bleed badly.

"And you bitch wanted to kill me? First I thought you wanted to steal my boy. Nah.. Not today honey" You laughed as you dropped her. She fell to the ground. you sat on top of her and held the knife against her throat.

"Last words?" you asked her with an ironic grin.

"Please don't." she begged.

You have felt no compassion.Out of anger, you plunged the knife into her throat. Blood splattered against your clothes and your face, and the whole floor had turned from white to red.

"(Y/N)?-" You heard a rough voice ask. You look over to Eren. He was already awake and he has to see you like this. I mean he did things that were more worse but still you feel embarrassed. Eren looked at you in shock. He never thought that you would kill for him but you did.

"Eren I- She-"

Eren walked towards you and he put his finger gently on your rough lips while he made a 'psh' sound. He didn't care that you were soaked in blood. You were confused by his reaction, you thought he would be shocked or disgusted by your deed.

Eren pulled you into a hug. He patted your head to calm you down. "Its okay, you did nothing wrong crybaby.."

Tears formed in your eyes as you wrapped your arms around him. "Why aren't you mad-"

'pshh'

"As I said you did nothing wrong." He whispered softly in your ear. "Take a shower while I clean this up" He said.

You did as he said. You pulled back and made your way to the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror. "fucked up" You said to yourself while you were looking at you bloody clothes. You closed the door and after that you took of your clothes and threw them in the trash, they couldn't be washed anyways..

You went into the shower and turned on the hot water.

'what have I done? I killed someone. And I dont even feel guilt. I'm gonna go to hell. I'm sorry mom..I never wanted to disappoint you..' you thought while washing all the blood away from your face.

When you were finished you realized you took no clothes to the bathroom. And there were no towels.

"Fantastic" you laughed ironic.

"Eren!?" you screamed.

"Yeah?" He asked through the door.

"Could you bring me some clothes please? I forgot to-" Suddenly the door opened and you hide yourself behind the shower curtain.

"I'm not even watching (Y/N) calm down.. Here you go" Eren laughed while he laid the clothes gently on the floor and then he just walked out and closed the door.

'Whats wrong with him? Why is he such a gentleman today?" You asked yourself.

"Because I love you" He screamed against the door. You blushed and smiled at his answer, you were surprised that he heard you.

After you put on your clothes you walked to the kitchen.

"Hey I'll be right back! I've to buy some stuff." Eren said while he wanted to leave the room.

"Stop! Wait a sec." You yelled. Eren turned around and looked at you confused.

"I- Thank you." was all you said.

Suddenly Eren came toward you. He looked deep and loving into your (E/C) eyes, then he looked longingly at your still wet lips, as if he was asking for permission to kiss you. You watched him and grinned as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Eren put one hand on your cheek and the other on your back. Your heart began to pound faster and faster. He noticed how nervous you were and took advantage of it. He looked at your lips one last time before he touched them passionately. The kiss became more and more intense. Your hand moved from his neck to his hair. You loosened his manbun and ran your fingers wildly through his hair. You forgot everything in that moment. He was the only thing that mattered now. He bit your lower lip and asked for permission. Suddenly you got all nervous, your heart went into your stomach, you've never experienced anything like it, it felt like everything stopped the moment your lips met. The kiss became more and more passionate. When Eren wanted to let his tongue join in, you got nervous and froze. Eren stopped immediately and looked at you worriedly. Suddenly he started to laugh.

"You can kill someone but can't handle my tongue? You're funny." (LMAO SRY)Eren said laughing while giving you one last kiss before he left. You just watched him leave. What he said made you think. You shouldn't go easy on this whole situation. And where is even Sophias body? So many questions returned to your head.

Of all these questions, the question of how to continue the plan is the biggest one...

----------------------------------------------------------------

PLS READ

FIRST OF ALL I'm sorry for this kiss scene (I never wrote something like that before lmao[PLS LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN OR OF ITS CRINGE HEHE!!!!])(Y/N) is a bad murder bitch now huh? I've a great Idea for the next chapter hehe! I hope yall enjoyed it ^^ See yaaaaa! (THX FOR SO MANY READS WTFFF)