Part 22

After all of this happend you went home with Eren. You were still speechless from all the things that were happening right now. Things like that doesn't happen everyday.

When you arrived in front of Erens house he held the door open for you. You just nodded. You both stepped in.

"Please tell me what happend." Eren asked you hesitantly. You looked him deep in the eyes. You didn't want to answer that question because the thought of it scared you.

You tried to get out of his way so you went to the bathroom. Eren held your wrist with his bloody hands to stop you but you smacked his hand away. He knew what happend and still does this.

When you were in the bathroom you locked the door behind you because Eren tried to follow you. You went to the mirror to look at all your bruises. Tears began to escape out of your eyes. All of this weight you carry, it's to much for you. You don't even know what to do now. Your really thought Eren changed but he didn't. You could tell by his look. All this hate and anger.

Suddenly you snapped out your trance. "Open this damn door!"

Eren he screamed again, why won't he stop? He promised you to stop, but here we go again.

You heard how he banged against the door. You were scared. Again. He did all of this again.

Instantly the door was crashed open. "Why the fuck are you ignoring me?" Eren yelled at you. Eyes filled with anger. Clothes soaked with blood.

"I'm not ignoring you.." was all you mumbled. Your gaze was fixed on the floor. You had no courage to look at him.

Eren came closer to you, the metallic smell of blood met your nose. You took a step back whereupon Eren took one forward.

"Please don't hurt me again.." you begged as you held your hands in front of your face.

Eren smacked them away.

"You promised you wont hurt me.." you whispered.

Eren looked you deep in the eyes. He tried to control himself. His hands were formed into shaking fists. He really tried to hold back. And all of a sudden you heard a knock. "Thank god" you mumbled under your breath.

You ran towards the door to open it.

"(Y/N)." a deep voice said. You saw no one until you looked down. It was Levi.

"Levi what in the name of god are you doing here? Get away!" You whispered in panic.

He took your wrists and dragged you out of the house. He had his ODM gear on and flew away while carrying you under his arms.

"I'll tell you when we're save" was all he answered. You looked back and saw Eren and how his gaze was directed to you, he was angry, very angry. But he didn't even think of chasing you. All he was, was disappointed. You heard him scream "You fucking traitor bitch!"

-

After a while Levi settled you down.

"Explanation please." you insist.

"We had some eyes on you. (Y/N) we still care about you and there was no other way out for you." Levi explained.

You looked at him in shook.

"I thought yall never wanted to see me again." you claimed.

"We planned all of this to get you out of this hell. And it seems like Eren doesn't even gives a fuck about it." Levi mentioned.

You were lost in thoughts. Why is all of this happening? Why does anyone care about you?

"Why do you give a fuck?" You asked him frustrated. Tears began to form in your eyes.