Part 8

"Eren. Of course I care about you."

-

"Then show me. Be by my side (Y/N)" Eren Said, looking deep into your eyes.

"Eren I can't, what you did- I can't support you." You said in despair. You didn't know what to do, who knows what Eren will do if he gets mad again?

Eren rolled his eyes. "Crybaby you will see that you need me when the enemies attack again and try to kill us all." He said.

"Eren, they have left us alone for years. Nothing will happen. So and if ,you want to kill them all or what?" You asked him.

"I'm going to turn them all into mush" he laughed. You looked at him disturbed. What has become of him? You asked yourself.

"What are you looking so distraught about, are you going to start crying again? Crybaby?"-

"Don't call me that. We're here." You said as you turned your back to Eren.

You ignored him completely. You got off the boat and made your way to your friends. You got to tell them what Eren was.

"Hey (Y/N)! I thought you would be there longer?" Armin asked, confused.

"Armin, you're one of my best friends, can I talk to you? It's important but you can't tell anyone." You answered him.

"Of course. You can always trust me." He said politely. You took his hand and went with him to a place where no one could overhear you.

"So. You know Yeager? Who joined us some time ago" you asked Armin.

"Yeah, sure, what about him, have you fallen in love-"

"No Armin, it's not funny. Do you know another person with that name?" You asked him. You got a little red in the cheeks from Armin's question.

"Hmm? Eren was called Yeager. I miss him." Answered Armin, looking at the clouds and thinking for a while about the good times with Eren.

"Armin. Please don't tell him, he's Eren. And he did- He did bad things." You said as you burst into tears. Armin looked at you in shock. He didn't want to believe it, but he didn't hesitate to take you in his arms and comfort you.

"(Y/N) How? He was eaten, you said that." Sighed Armin, He couldn't believe what you just said.

You couldn't answer, this pain didn't allow you to speak.

"All right, tell me later." Armin said with respect for your feelings. "Come with me." He said as he took your hand and walked with you to an empty cafe. You both ordered a coffee and sat down on a sofa. Armin didn't ask any questions about it the whole evening, because he knew about your feelings for Eren at that time, and how it must have hurt you to know that he was alive.

Despite everything, Armin had thousands of questions. But he knew that now was not the time to know everything. But how could he face "Yeager" without seeming conspicuous?

-

Meanwhile, at Eren's.

-

Eren watched you get off the boat and run away. He wondered what he did wrong. He just wanted to protect all of you. He knew that if the people here knew about his secret, he would have to kill them so that he could live quietly with you. But nothing reassured Eren. He knew that in four years he would die because of the curse. He was disappointed in you for not fighting by his side even though you always promised him, but he also knew that if he told you how long he could live, you would be sad, so he didn't want to tell you yet, but if it was the last thing he could do to get your attention, he would tell you.