Part 4

"I know Bunny," he said.

-

POV General

"Eren? No that's not possible! You're lying!" You said shocked. You couldn't believe what he was saying.

"(Y/N) Why would I lie to you?" He asked, shocked by your reaction.

"It's just.. I think i'd never see your face again...But why didn't you tell me that earlier?" you asked and looked into his eyes.

"I was scared. Scared that you'd leave me." He answered and saw a tear rolling down your cheek. He looked worried at you.

"You should have talked to me. You were my best friend! How could I leave you?" You said. 

"I know.. And i'm so sorry about that.. i'd never want to hurt you y/n"

"But it hurts.." you said while tears escaped your eyes. Eren didn't think twice and pulled you into a hug.

"On the day I saved you from the titan.I felt a strong force inside me, as if my body was trying to keep me from dying. And then... (Y/N) Promise me that I won't disgust you when I tell you what happened!" Eren said anxiously.

"Eren. I could never hate you. But you've hurt me very much," you said as more tears fell.

"(Y/N)... that day I turned into a Titan I didn't know  that was possible. I was totally shocked and afraid to tell you. I killed all the Titans that came your way The Titan that kills the others, that was me I never wanted to hurt you (Y/N) I was with you every day to make sure you were okay I was always there, only you didn't know because I was afraid to tell you. I trained for years to be able to control my powers! To protect you! So that we could be free! I even promised you!" Eren said. You were shocked and did not know how to answer.

"Please give me time." You said that when you got up and walked out of the woods. You need time to process this now. Eren respected that and let you go alone. You were on your way home. You couldn't believe what was happening. Eren's a titan, huh? That sounds weird. That can't be true. But he survived.  You couldn't clear your head. Tears were streaming down your eyes.

When you arrived home, you opened your door. You took off your jacket and shoes and threw yourself on your bed. Your eyes closed and for a few seconds you just forgot everything. Am I the only one who knows about this? you asked yourself. But you almost knew that Eren had only told you this secret. He himself seemed totally overwhelmed by the situation. You were totally tired from all the crying and tried to sleep. At first it didn't work but after a while you fell asleep.

-

The next morning you decided to write a letter to Eren. Because you were afraid to look into his eyes.

Dear Eren,

I am sorry to reach you like this. I honestly don't know how to process this. I understand that you didn't want to tell anybody, but you could have told me immediately! I would have helped you. Please just give me a little more time to process everything. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm ready.

Please dont rush this. Your (Y/N)

When you wanted to bring the letter to his house, there was also a letter on your doorstep.

POV Eren

I must give her time. Does she hate me? Does she think I'm a monster? Then there is nothing else left for me to do but to take back our freedom alone. I will face the enemies alone.I am doing it all for our best, why doesn't anyone understand?

I write her a letter first because I don't think she wants to see me right now.

Dear (Y/N)

I know it is hard to believe all this. I didn't believe it at first either. But please forgive me! (Y/N) You were the person who kept me alive. If you weren't there, I would be lost. I promised to be with you always! And I was always with you! Please tell me when you are ready to talk about it, because I have something important to tell you. I need to tell you how we're both going to be free. Just the two of us! That's what our promise always was.

See you!, your Eren.

---------------------------------------------
updated: I got a lot of "hate" in this chapter and updated it because of that. This was almost a year ago so sorry lmfao. I hope it's better now