Part 10

After a few seconds you let go of the kiss. Did Eren just kiss you? And he feels the same as you? But you didn't know at first if you could love this Eren, but the kiss convinced you that your feelings from back then are all back. It feels great, but the fact that he can only live with you for four more years made you sad. But now you know that he is the right way, even if you don't want to support what he is doing, there is no other way. Eren never wanted anything but to be free with you.

You looked Eren in his big turquoise eyes without saying a word.

"(Y/N)..." He mumbelt. He held his hand to your cheek. "Would you come with me?" He asked softly.

"Where?" You asked, feeling overwhelmed by the situation. Your cheeks turned red from his touch.

"freedom, (Y/N) we can go where you want! But I want to tell you one thing before you decide. In the next four years, I'm wiping out all the people outside the walls so you'll be safe!" Eren said convincingly, you didn't know what to think, because no one has the right to kill so many people, but you know you can't stop him and somehow you have developed a hatred for the Marley, it feels like Eren went into your head to convince you of his opinion, because it's not normal to change your mind so quickly, but you want his wish to come true in his last years.

"Eren..." You murmured.

"When you're not with me, I feel alone! I don't want to lose you and if we don't kill them, they'll kill you soon, don't you see?"

You clasped your arms around his neck and hugged him. "Eren, I will always fight by your side."

"I will always fight by your side!" You laughed. (flashback,dont forget hehe)

"And I will always protect you! Those Titans will never hurt you as long as I'm with you!" Eren said with elan.

"I'm having deja-vu" Eren smiled as he hugged you back and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed all over again.

"Eren...?"

"What's up?"

"How are you going to explain all this to the others, you told Mikasa your name, and you know she was also in love with you then." You said calmly.

"Also? So you already found me attractive back then huh?" Eren laughed. You looked embarrassed in the air, you didn't mean to phrase it that way. Oops...

"Eren, I'm serious."

"So am I." he grinned. after a moment of silence, Eren started talking. "I'll tell Mikasa and Armin the truth, and all the others. If they detest me, they will stop living. "Eren said as he started laughing like a psycho, which scared you. You didn't want to admit to yourself that Eren had become evil and you were still helping him. But you chose him, you don't care if they call you a monster, but the thought of the disappointed faces of your friends makes you sad. Speaking of friends? Did Michel actually make it? you asked yourself. Inside you felt that anger again, the anger at the people who killed your best friend. You knew inside that Michael had not survived.

A tear ran down your cheek. "Crybaby" Eren said and wiped your tear away with his index finger. his soft touch sent shivers down your spine. He looked deep into your eyes. "Don't be afraid."

You didn't know how to react to that, because you were terrified of the reaction of your friends and everyone else. But Eren gave you a feeling of safety. You only had this feeling when you were around him.

"Come on, we're leaving now. If they do anything to us, I'll beat them first, don't be afraid I'm always with you (Y/N)" Eren said reassuringly. He took your hand and helped you to stand up.

Eren unlocked the door and you walked out of the hut. On the way to the village you held hands but didn't exchange a single word. You looked up at him, he was so tall compared to you. You blushed because you were thinking about your kiss.

"We're almo- have you been staring at me like that all this time?" Eren asked laughing.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." You lied as you quickly looked in the other direction, but then Eren took your head and turned it towards him, he leaned forward and his lips met yours. You closed your (E/C) and enjoyed the moment. After a few seconds Eren let go of the kiss and went on with a serious look. Your cheeks were hot like fire.

Then it came back into your head that you have to confess everything to your friends right away, you were afraid.

After half an hour you arrived. Your friends looked at you strangely. "(Y/N) Please tell us all what happened earlier and why this Yeager can turn into a Titan! I thought all the titan shifters were no longer alive!" Armin asked.

Eren stood protective in front of me. "(Y/N) didn't do anything wrong Armin. I'll explain it to you now and here. Armin do you remember that time when your friend was eaten by a Titan?" Eren asked.

"You mean Eren?" Armin answerd nervously.

"Yes, that was me." Eren replied quickly and emotionlessly.

"But how? How did you survive and why did you lie to us for years and how can you turn into a titan?" Armin asked, he was overwhelmed by the whole situation.

"I felt a power inside me at that time, when I was in the titan's stomach. Suddenly I turned into a Titan, I didn't know how and why, but it turned out that my father gave me this power. I never told anyone about it because I thought you would hate me". Eren explained.

Armin was speechless and looked at you sad. "(Y/N) You knew all this? And you didn't trust us. Are you going to become a liar like Eren." Mikasa said aggressively when she heard all this.

"Leave her out of this Mikasa!" Eren shouted angrily.

Suddenly Captain Levi came up and started talking. "One thing is clear, we can't trust this brat. we have to lock him up so he can show us his loyalty-" Eren interrupted Levi's sentence. "Excuse me? I could kill all of you right now? Ridiculous." He laughed. If there was one thing Eren hated, it was the feeling of not being free. What Levi said was a mistake.

All the Survey Corps people drew their blades and pointed them at you. You looked up at Eren anxiously. He looked back.

"(Y/N) Are you on his side? Are you a traitor now too?" Armin asked with pain in his eyes.

You were shocked. You couldn't answer that.

"Tell us (Y/N)!" Mikasa shouted in disapointment.

"I-"

"Psh..." Eren interrupted you.

--------------------------------------------

so that was Part 10. I hope yall enjoyed it hehe :3 Nothing else to say hehe. Im writing part 11 rn so maybe its gonna come out today too ! See yall then :)