Part 16

After a while Eren saw you about to fall off the cliff....

-

POV General

suddenly the earth began to shake. The survey corps looked around, they were confused, but then they realised it was Eren. The trees around you fell to the ground, because of the earthquake you could no longer hold yourself up and were about to fall to your death, but someone saved you. Eren saved you. He was able to catch you in time in his titan form.

You were shocked by the whole situation, your eyes were huge and filled with fear. Eren put you gently on the ground and came out of his Titan, he ran towards you and pulled you into a hug. He tried to calm you down.

"It's alright (Y/N) I'm here now." Eren tried to reassure you. You continued to breathe heavily, you thought for a moment that you were about to die.

"Eren, please... what you're doing is not fair" you said exhausted. Eren still held you and then whispered in your ear "I've done enough for now..."

"Does that mean you will stop killing people?" you asked confused. Eren ended the hug and looked into your (E/C) eyes.

"Temporarily..." he answered calmly and composedly. He saw the relief in your eyes.

"Thank you" was all you said. "But what are you doing with Armin and the others? They want to kill you. They're probably all standing in position to fight on the cliff right now." you asked Eren fearfully.

"With the power of the founding titan, I can manipulate their minds. But it takes a lot of power, so I've never tried it before, I might even die." Eren explained.

"Then don't even try it, we'll try to sort it out, we'll manage somehow, we always have, haven't we?" You laughed with tears in your eyes.

"Yes." Eren answered dryly.

Eren took your hand and both of you walked up the crumbly and sandy stone path. It seemed like the Survey Corps respected Eren, they didn't even try to touch him. They were all in fear.

"Please let us explain now?" you asked them.

They just nodded, still with shock in their eyes.

"Eren never intended to hurt us! He wanted to wipe out the Marley so we could live in peace, that's why he destroyed the Wall Maria, but he led all the titans away so that nothing would happen to the people, and that's also why we haven't encountered any titans for a few years. He did all that for us." You explained.

They gave you horrified looks.

"That doesn't make it all right! He killed so many innocent people, and maybe he's still doing it..." armin cried fearfully.

"Armin... They were the ones who turned our people into titans.... Because of them, Ymir became a titan back then. They killed thousands of people." Was all Eren said.

Armin took a step closer to Eren.

"I don't recognise you at all." Armin said with hatred in his eyes.

"I've grown" Eren grinned, he was making fun of Armin's feelings, Armin was about to strike out but Levi stopped him.

"This is no time for bitching. We have no other choice," Levi said dryly. Erwin looked over at him in shock.

"Have you seen a ghost?" Levi asked provocatively. Erwin shook his head.

"How can we gain your trust?" you asked, curious.

"Let him tell us everything he knows." Erwin answered quickly. Eren looked him sternly in the eyes, if looks could kill, some people would have died already.

You looked at Eren questioningly, but he ignored it and looked at Erwin still completely serious.

"So you want to squeeze information out of me and then lock me up? pff, that has nothing to do with trust, you can think about how to gain my trust, because I still have the upper hand here, in case you've forgotten." Eren said seriously. Erwin looked at Levi in shock.

"I'm not stupid," Eren hung on his sentence.

"How can we gain your trust?" asked Erwin.

"Let me and (Y/N) be free. If you give us freedom, I will trust you." Eren said with conviction.

"What exactly do you mean by that? You're already free? what would that change?" asked Armin.

"Let us live alone, we never want to see you guys again, don't get us into trouble, and maybe in a few years I will explain everything to you." Eren explained. You looked at him in shock, because you wanted to get along with your old friends and spend time with them. And what does Eren mean that they might find out in a few years? by the time he's going to die? so many questions were in your head.

"All right." Was all Erwin replied.

Eren nodded, took your hand and led you away.

-

POV (Y/N)

Eren and I walked away from the people, it hurt to leave them, but there is no other way. We took a boat to Wall Rose where Eren had a small house, which surprised me a lot, where did he get so many houses?

On the way there, he bought us something to eat and drink. When we arrived at his house, he put vegetables and water on the table. He pushed a chair backwards "Sit down".

I sat down on the chair, it was comfortable.

"Thank you" He said.

"Eren, what for? Everything I do is my own will." I told him.

"Thank you for being... with me." He replied. He sat on the opposite from me and put his hand in the middle of the table. I put my hand in his. It was warm and soft.

"(Y/N) I love you."

"I love you too Eren." I laughed. Eren smiled at me. I missed his real smile, I could only see his pain and hatred all the time, but now I think he means it.

Eren handed me cheese with his other hand. It was my favourite cheese. (LMAO.)

"Thank you, enjoy your meal" I told him happily. He nodded and smiled and we ate our dinner.

-

After we finished eating, Eren took me to a bed. "You can sleep here, I'll just go for the sofa or something." He said.

I lay down on the bed and saw Eren leaving the room.

"Eren?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Can you-" before I could finish the sentence he was lying next to me and we fell into a deep sleep for the first time in a long time.

-

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter :)! I kinda like it tehehe, thank you so much for 1K+ reads. I never thought that someone would read this paahaahh. Have a good day/Night! ^^