Part 6

POV General

After your arrival you were greeted with a friendly smile of the Marleys. You wouldn't have thought that, after Eren made such a drama about the Marley. They are actually quite nice.

Eren also started to get off the ship. He looked around and felt hate. "You're all going to die," he thought and started laughing. You looked in the direction from where the laughter came. "What the hell? Who was that" you thought.

You looked at Michael who was totally overwhelmed. "So this is the world?" He said laughing. "I guess so!" You answered and smiled at him. Michael takes your hand. "Come on, let's look around." He said excitedly. You ran to a store that sells ice cream, which you didn't know on Paradise Island. "Two scoops, please." Michael said, keeping his money out. "You don't have to pay! I got it." That's what you said frantically. Michael looked at you. His eyes said "(Y/N) all right" You nodded in gratitude.

"Let's go there! Then we can watch the sunset" Michael said as he led you to a bank where you had a nice view of the sea.

You took your ice and licked it off. "That's really good!" you said in excitement. Never before have you eaten anything so delicious. You and Michael look at each other and laugh. "When are we going to see your family?" You asked him.

"When we finish eating! Thanks again for coming with me. I don't know how to give this back to you!" He said he felt bad.

"Michael all good! I'm glad Im here!" you answered him. Michael put his arm around your shoulders and you put your head on his shoulder. "I love you (Y/N)" he said. "I love you too!" You replied when you closed your eyes and the warm breeze fell over your skin.

(Don't see romantically! You are like brother and sister)

After a while you both got up. Michael looked at his Map and you are on your way to his family's house, what you didn't know is that you were being followed all the time. By a jealous, vengeful Eren.

POV Eren

"I love you (Y/N)"

pft. So that's how it is, she satirized me. I should have known. I adored her so much back then, she was the reason that kept me alive, and shes like... "I'll be away for two weeks, oh yes, eren you mean zero to me. HAHA" . pfft. She will realize that this was all a mistake, we are in the territory of our enemies, does she seriously think they will welcome us with open arms?

I followed (Y/N) And the guy. But when they wanted to go into the house, suddenly about 10-15 men dressed in black came with weapons in their hands.

POV General

"HA! How did we manage to lure Eldia here! What a retard he seriously thinks his family lives here! And that woman? Is that your girlfriend, you ape? Shall I take her or you first?" After one of the men finished his sentence, the ground shook.

Eren was transformed. He screamed in his titanic form and killed the men. He could not listen to them talking about you. "What the? Is that a titan?!" you heared people screaming. Eren yelled again. He started trampling innocent people. He let all his hate out. You knew that Titan was Eren, it was the only way. Eren took you in his hand and ran away. He was looking for a place where no one is, so he could turn back before the military came, so no one would know Eren was a Titan. "(Y/N)! No!" you heard Michael scream, he must think you're dead.

He took you to a forest where he got out of his titan.

"Eren, what the hell have you done?" you scream, tears left your eyes. You tried to run from him, but he was stronger than you and grabbed you by the collar.

"Eren, let me go! Let me go, please! What is your problem? Why do you kill-"

"Should I have get you killed? (Y/N) Tell me what should I have done? Are you really that stupid?" Eren shouted aggressively.

You tried to free yourself from his grip but you couldn't. "You are a monster!" You shouted.

"I knew you felt that way about me." He let go. "I knew it from the beginning. I should never have told you. I should have let you die. isnt it like that? Huh (Y/N)? You'd rather be dead now, right?" He said provocatively.

"Eren..." Came out of your mouth. Your face was wet from all the tears.

"If you want to get out of here alive, there's no way out but to follow me, you know that, right?" He said sarcastically.

You were superior. When you thought of Michael, more tears came out of your eyes. So now you could understand Eren a little about why he hates the Marley, but what he did just then was not okay, Maybe he even started another war. You knew he was right, if you went alone now, you'd die. You looked at Eren, who was tying his hair in a bun. And he looked at you, too. Your (E/C) eyes met his turquoise ones.

"Will she follow the monster?" Eren asked ironically. He started to laugh strangely, like the man at the harbor. Now you realize, Eren was there all the time, the man who bumped into you was Eren.

"There's no other choice, is there?"You said you were still crying. Eren held his hand out for you. You slapped it away.

"Don't think that I forgive you! You killed people-" Eren grabbed you by the collar again and started laughing, your air was getting thin.

"Eren stop, pl- please." you tried to say, but he laughed louder.

"I can let you die here now if you prefer, because you would have just died if I hadn't been there," he said as he threw you to the ground. "Come on now, don't cry, Crybaby."

----------------------------------------------

OMG ERENS A BADDDASS XD did u like the chapter? If yes u can show it to me if u vote ;)! I really like Baddie eren tho :) See yall in chapter 7 :3