Part 11

"I saved you all, if I wasnt there, you'd all be dead. Isn't that proof enough? And you really think you can kill me with these blades?" Eren said provocatively. He could harden his skin so the blades wouldn't break through.

Suddenly you started talking too. "Eren saved us all! He would never hurt us! He was the one who kept the titans away from the walls!"

"That guy is a monster (L/N) you're naive to believe him that easly, maybe he's just using you" Levi said. Eren gave him a nasty look.

"I have made my decision (Y/N) please forgive me." Eren whispered to you.

"Okay, if you want to then I'll show what a monster can look like. And (Y/N) knows best of all what she is to me. And if you don't want my help you can fight the Titans again, I can lure them all here. Do you want that? Or should I kill you all myself? Tell me what you want You want to lock me up? pft." Eren laughed.

"Eren please... stop it, we can settle this another way." You tried to calm him down. You held your hand against his chest and felt how fast his heart was beating. you looked deep into his eyes filled with pure hate.

The others were shocked and still in fighting positions. "We can't let you go now. Eren give us (Y/N) you did something to her, she would never support something like that! She told me herself that you are evil and that she is afraid of you!" Armin said seriously.

Eren looked at you disappointed, remembering your conversation, but he knew you were on his side now.

"Is that right (Y/N)?" Mikasa asked in surprise.

You looked from Armin to Mikasa, then to Eren, then back to Mikasa. You couldn't answer anything, you were in a state of shock.

"(Y/N) You don't have to talk if you don't want to." Eren said and smiled at you.

"Eren you are suppressing her-"

"Be quiet! You don't even know how I feel! Eren just wants us to be safe. You are sick! He would never hurt me!" You shouted, everyone was quiet but then Armin looked at the bruises on your wrists and the marks on your neck that Eren made when he choked you out of rage.

"And who did this all that on you! All those bruises? (Y/N) You told me just a day ago that Eren was evil! What did he do to you we can help you!" Armin screamed. You looked at your wrist and ran your hand over the bruises. You didn't notice what Eren had done to you.

"Now!" Levi shouted. Suddenly soldiers came from all directions, they wanted to tear me away from Eren but he tried to hold me, but then he was held and tied up everywhere so that he could not move to change or fight back.

"Eren no!" You shouted, bursting into tears as you saw him being restrained. You tried to break free from the grips, but there was no chance. Eren looked deep into your eyes, his look was indescribable, he hated to see you cry. You screamed so loudly that you suddenly collapsed out of pain. The last thing you saw was a worried look from Eren, then everything went black. Eren watched as you were carried away. He didn't even try to fight back, he felt nothing but pain at that moment. But he did not shed a tear. Eren was carried into a carriage and taken to a cellar where he was held.

-

Pov (Y/N)

When you woke up you were in a big room, next to you Armin was sitting on a small stool.

"(Y/N) You are awake!" Armin shouted with relief. You looked around, Eren was nowhere to be seen. Then you remembered, the image of Eren being taken away came into your head. You got up and ran to the door, but it was locked.

"Let me go, I have to see Eren!" you screamed. You screamed, tears streaming from your eyes, and you pounded your fist against the door.

"(Y/N) Eren is where he belongs now! He is getting what he deserves. You are free now!" Armin said, trying to calm you down, but it had the opposite effect.