Part 7

...Crybaby.

POV General

"What's your plan to get out of here? Thanks to you, all the military is in the center of town and at the harbor. We're not getting out of here that easily." You said worried.

"(Y/N) I can transform into a Titan forgot that? I'll kill anyone who gets in our way, remember that." Eren said it casually. As if killing people was normal.

"Eren! Don't take this easy! You don't have to kill anybody, you're sick!" You screamed. Tears are streaming from your eyes.

"Then tell me another plan? Come on (Y/N) You must have an idea. If u want to die i can totally understand, i mean look at you." Eren said ironically and in a pissed off tone.

"I don't understand you, you've changed so much. What happened to the Eren who wanted to save everyone? Now he wants to--"

"Save everyone. (Y/N) Are you really that naive? You know I have to kill all our enemies or I can't save paradise island" he laughed. Psycho.

"You psychopath! Then I'd rather die than let you kill everyone! You are sick-..."

"Yes, if that's how you want it? Then I'll kill you with them" Eren laughed. You looked at him desperately "That was a joke, crybaby. All these years I fought for you as if I'd let you die bunny." He laughed.

You kept crying because you really didn't know what to do. Eren was right, there is no other way out, everyone wants us dead, but how will he get across the sea in his titan form? You had a thousand thoughts and suddenly felt arms around your body. You made your head against Eren's chest and sobbed. All your tears ran down on his shirt. But he did not care. Inside he hated to see you cry, but Eren took the whole Marley thing very seriously. He wanted to convince you of his opinion and it made him so angry that you always rejected him. But he didn't care about that at the moment, he just wanted to feel your warmth, that was all he ever wanted, and to keep feeling it, he had to erase the ones that stopped him from that.

"(Y/N) I will transform and take you in my hand, then we will go to the harbor together,I'll push a boat far away from the harbor, then I will get out of the titan and we will take the boat back home, but I can't promise that no one will die, because if they want to kill you, they have to pass me first." Eren explained to you.

"I have no other choice," you said sadly as you let go from his arms. Eren looked at you sadly.

"(Y/N) Everything is good! I only kill those who want to kill us, that's a normal thing!" Eren said convincingly. You found it frightening how easily he took it all.

"Monster..." you whispered to yourself. Eren raised an eyebrow

"If you say so" he laughed."I'll show you what I can do! You haven't seen me in action yet." He laughed again. Eren really scared you.

"Eren... please let the people live."

"so they kill us. Never." He laughed. "It's time, don't be afraid" he said as the earth suddenly shook and a risen creature stood before you.

You looked at him and he nodded. He held out his hand and you stepped into it. Eren ran out of the forest and into the city center. "Eren, are you serious? i thought we were going around so no one would see us-" Is what you were going to say when he closed his hand so no one could see you and you couldn't talk, you couldn't see anything, but you heard people screaming, it scared you. Eren did it again, he killed as many people as he could. He kicked the military weapons aside and made the people defenseless. It was hell, Eren couldn't resist killing all those people, psycho...

After about 20 minutes, everything was quiet. Eren opened his hand so you could talk and see again. When you opened your eyes, everything came up, including tears and vomit. He disgusted you as much as he could. You look at him in disapointment. Why did he do that? You thought he didnt want to kill people, but he did, He lied to you.

"You are a monster. A monster!" You shouted. Eren looked at you, he gently stroked your head with his other hand, you tried to squeeze that big finger away, which was impossible. He provoked you so much with this gesture. He lied to you. That shit wont leave your head.

When you arrived in front of a boat, Eren came out of his Titan.

"(Y/N) I'm not your enemy, they are. It had to be done." Said Eren in a soft tone. "You're dead to me." Was everything you said, you ignored him completely. But you had to be on the same boat with him for a few hours now.

"Is that so? You want to tell them? The survey corps? Your friends, what I did?" Eren laughed. "i'm just trying to protect you all!" He added.

You still ignored him. And you thought about his question.

"I will not tell them"

"That's how I know my bunny!" Eren said when he wanted to take you in his arms, but you pushed him away.

"Hey Hey? Am I not good enough for you (Y/N). All I did was for you, because you couldn't listen to me! I told you not to go down here, You don't care about me at all, do you?" He laughed. It was a fake laugh.

You looked Eren in the eyes and you could see a tear forming. You didn't know how to answer. It was all your fault, you thought.

"Eren. Of course I care about you."

-------------------------------------------------

I hope yall liked the chapter :) Pls Let me know with a Vote :) And if u have any ideas or something pls comment that :3 I hope yall are doing great!

see ya in chapter 8 ;)