Part 3

POV General

As you leave Yeager's house you hear bells ringing outside, meaning the survey corps is back. You both head over there.

"Where the hell have you been (Y/N)!" Hanji asked me.

"I found this boy and wanted to help him! And it turns out that he has experience with the 3DMG and is interested in joining us," I said convincingly.

"How are you so sure? You've known this boy a day," laughed hanji.

"I can convince you of me," Yeager said calmly.

"All right. Then you can come to the training ground tomorrow. If you're good, we'll take you, we really need everyone," hanji said excitedly.

"Okay! We'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)!" Yeager said.

"Yep, you'll meet me there too! See you tomorrow. I'm on my way home," I said and headed home.

-

The next day we all met at the training ground to see if Yeager had what it takes to join the survey corps. "Here I am" said yeager as he took a rubber to tie his hair into a bun.

(as he also wears it in manga)

"Hi! Your 3DMG is right over there. Let's see what you can do, Yeager," hanji said with motivation.

"All right." Came from Yeager.

Yeager took the belt and all the stuff. "Okay, I'm ready," he said as he began to pull himself up the trees, destroying many Titan atraps.

"I didn't think he was that good at this, he said he just had some experience," I said in surprise.

"YEEAGER you are great. WE TAKE YOU!" hanji shouted convinced.

Yeager landed gently on the ground in front of us. "So quickly I could convince you," he laughed.

Hanji and I smiled at him.

-

Time skip 2 weeks. in the two weeks Eren got to know all the members. ETC

"Hey yeager, why did you want to join the survey corps so badly?" you asked Yeager.

"I want to be free."

"I want to be free bunny" he said.

"Me too, these walls are killing me," I said.

"Hey, (Y / N) When we grow up we'll be free, I promise you." Eren said convincingly.

"You really remind me of someone," I muttered to myself.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing. You just look like a person I lost then." you said sad.

"Really? Tell me about him," he said excitedly.

"His name was Eren." Yeager's eyes widened when he realized you were talking about him.

"He promised me to stay with me forever, he promised me that we would be free when we grew up. He was always there for me and was always positive." you continued.

Yeager had to hold back his tears. 'So that's how I was in their eyes,' he thought.

"It sounds great," he said.

"Yeah, he was really great. And you really have a few things in common with him, it's a bit creepy how similar your eyes are." you said calmly.

"I have to go" said Yeager as he got up and walked out of your room. He couldn't listen to that anymore, in the end he'll tell you the truth and that would be too early, you would detest him, he thought.

"Yeager." you said when he left your room. What was his problem? He was acting very strange ..

-

Time skip 1 year (I know it's a long time, but from then on you have built a closer bond with Eren etc. that will be the last time skip promised!)

-

"Hey yeager?" you asked him.

"What's happening?" he answered.

"Do you remember the conversation from when I told you about Eren. You just left then! I never asked you why." You said.

"I didn't feel well that day." he answered you again.

"oh okay" was all you said then.

- Later on that day-

You and Yeager met on a mountain to look at the stars. You liked to watch the stars in the evening.

(Dont forget cured is a flashback :3)

"(Y / N) look at all those stars up there!" Eren said excitedly.

"So beautiful!" you said relaxed.

"Almost like you bunny!" said Eren as his cheeks turned red.

"Look at all the stars up there! They are so beautiful!" you said to yeager. He was lying next to you with his head next to yours.

"almost like you." he said calmly.

"Eren! - Oh my god. I'm sorry, yeager. I didn't mean to - I was just thinking about-" I was interrupted.

"Eren. I heard it, it doesn't matter (Y / N). You must have really liked him." Yeager laughed.

"Yes, I did," you said as tears formed in your eyes.

"(Y / N) what would you do if you knew he was still alive?" Yeager asked.

"I don't know. I wouldn't let him go again. sometimes i think it was my fault. Cause if that damn titan just took me instead of him he would live now." you said.

"(Y/N) its not your fault! He saved you because he loved you or something. He is always by your side!." Yeager said calmly.

"Yeah. I hope so. He was really someone.But why are you asking me that?" (Y / N) asked confused.

"Has no reason. Bunn- (Y / N)." Yeager corrected himself.

"Bunn? What name is that supposed to be?" You laughed.

"Sorry forgot what I wanted to say" Yeager laughed uncomfortably.

"That reminds me of Eren. He always called me his bunny" you laughed with tears in your eyes.

"I know Bunny"

----------------------------------------

I wanted to bring in the plot now so that I can write more with Eren's "plan" and all the drama that comes with it XD I hope it's not too rushed lmao. Don't forget to vote and have a good DAY