Part 21

I have to find her.

(trigger warning: Strong violence)

-

POV Y/N

After some time I woke up in this dark room again, I had to find a way to get out of here. Why is Enzo doing this? We were such good friends back then and now he thinks he can do anything he wants with me, I won't let him play with me.

I went to the door on the other side of the room, of course it was locked. suddenly I heard a click and then the door opened.

"Up again?" Enzo asked me, It made me so angry.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him.

"Are you really that stupid? (Y/N)..,Eren, he doesn't deserve you. I was always the one who cared more about you, Eren was always with Mikasa then and left you out." He explained, now seriously starting to lie.

"What are you talking about? Eren and I had feelings for each other back then, and he never excluded me! You were the one who just left, don't blame others, I know exactly who you are. When it gets too much for you, you just fuck off, don't you?" I said angrily. He gave me an angry look as he walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"You'll never see him again. I will not allow it. He doesn't have the right to see you." he said, suddenly sad. What's wrong with him?

"You can't decide that, Enzo!" I shouted angrily. He looked at me and laughed.

"I can, if I killed you now he would never see you again. Then I would be satisfied, but I can't do it yet." He said grinning, it scared me.

Tears gathered in my eye but I tried to hold them back, I was shocked, he wanted to kill me.

"What? Are you crying now ?" he said provocatively, after this question i could no longer hold back my tears.

"Well, now it's just the two of us huh?" He grinned. Asshole.

I stayed silent, I didn't want to think about anything else at that moment but Eren's reaction if he knew that I had been killed. No, it won't come to that" I thought to myself.

"Anyways, I have to go now. I have a friend to help me, if you know what I mean." Enzo said and winked at me. Disgusting.

I watched him leave the room and lock up afterwards. Figures.

POV Eren.

I got ready to go to find (Y/N) maybe she is still shopping. Or maybe someone saw her, after all she was walking alone through those dark alleys. I should have come with her from the beginning, I never wanted to leave her alone. Idiot.

I got dressed and left the house, after passing through a few alleys I heard a strange conversation between two men. When I heard (Y/N) name, I got curious."(Y/N), I finally found her. When do we want to finish her guy?" Asked the man.

"You mean that weakling Eren? I haven't heard from him in years." Laughed the other man.

So they are talking about my (Y/N). It made me angry, so that means they want to or have already done something to her.

"Hey you bastard" I shouted over to the man. He looked at me funny and suspicious.

"What did you call me?" he asked, at the same moment I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall of a house.

He flailed around without landing a hit. He only called me weak once.

"Who are you, let go of me!" He shouted. I punched him in the face until his nose bled, his friend ran away.

"Who are you calling weak, huh?" I laughed. My eyes got big and I looked at him. "So what are you going to do with her huh?" i asked him without blinking.

He didn't dare to look me in the eye, so I headbutted him.

"TALK AND LOOK AT ME YOU BASTARD WHERE IS (Y/N)!"I shouted in his face.

"That's Eren-" he whispered to himself, I could just hear it.

I pushed him harder against the wall and swung my fist.

"Say it. So I can finally kill you." I grinned.

"Eren-"

"TAKE MY NAME INTO YOUR MOUTH AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE DEAD!" I screamed and punched his stomach. He started coughing.

How does he know me and (Y/N)? I didn't care at that moment I felt such an urge to kill him here and now.

"If you don't tell me where she is right now, I'm going to-" Suddenly the man headbutted me hard and broke away from my grip. He tried to run away but I grabbed his wrist and smashed his head against the wall until he started bleeding. The man fell to the ground in his own blood, and grabbed his head with his hand.

"I'll show you," he finally said. I gave him my hand and when he tried to take it, I hit him against the wall again and laughed.

He didn't say another word and led me to a house.

"You go ahead. Believe me, you can't fight me" I laughed and made a hand signal for him to go foreward.

He led me to a door, unlocked it and then I saw her on the floor. (Y/N)

I took her hand and led her out of the house.

"Wait here a moment." I told her. She just looked at me in shock, she was disturbed by everything that was happening.

"Hey you!" I shouted, while the man turned around I hit his face with my fist. He fell to the ground and I climbed on top of him and continued to hit his face. His blood was all over my clothes, hands and hair. I beat him until he was no longer breathing. He was dead.

-

I went out of the house and wiped my hands on my trousers. (Y/N) looked at me in shock while I was tying my hair.

I wanted to take her in my arms but she took a step back and looked me up and down.

POv (Y/N)

He killed him, he's covered in blood, and he wants to hold me? What's he thinking?.

"Eren can you please not touch me." I asked him. He looked at me with a blank look and nodded.

"Did he... Touch you?" he asked cautiously.

His eyes fixed on my neck, I lifted my coat to hide the injuries, Eren gave me a sad look and saw a tear leave my eye.

"You are safe now, here with me." He said to reassure me. I looked at his face covered in blood.

"Let's go home and tell me what he did to you."Eren said, pulling my coat down a little to see my neck.

"I'm sorry" I said and started to cry.

Eren didn't say anything about it, we walked back now so Eren could wash up and I could rest.

-------------------------------------------

so that was chapter 21 :) I hope yall enjoyed it. Thanks for 2,2K+ reads! It means a lot to me! Have a good day/night. I'll see yall in chapter 22 :)