Part 17

POV General
-

It was still dark outside, the air was damp and you were cold, but you were about to get up after a long restful sleep. Then you noticed the warm arms around your waist. You turned your head and saw Eren looking at you.

"Have you been looking at me like that all the time?" you asked him playfully. He smiled at you.

"Maybe. " he replied and laughed.

You put your hand to his cheek and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Eren pulled you back again and gave you a kiss on the lips. It felt warm and soft.

"You are beautiful. " he said, you blushed.

What was wrong with him today ? He looked so happy.

"Eren? Are you okay" you laughed.

"You are here. I couldn't be better" he said and laughed. He took you in his arms and you two cuddled all morning.
-
"Eren I have to get up now." You said as you tried to get up but Eren held you tight.

"Why?" He asked with a puppy look.

"I have to do something, I'll be back around 5PM." You answer him.

"Okay...take care of yourself" he said sadly.

You pulled up the covers and got out of bed on your way to get ready in the bathroom.
-
"See you later" you said to Eren.

You wanted to meet Armin and enlighten him, you couldn't leave him behind he was your best friend and you needed him. But you didn't want Eren to know about it.
-
You made your way to a stable nearby to ride the horse to HQ, because that's where your "friends" were probably staying.
When you arrived at the stable you gave the man some money and he handed you a horse. You got on it and rode towards the HQ. After about 30 minutes you arrived.

You knocked anxiously on the door, suddenly it opened but you couldn't see anyone until you looked down and saw Levi, it was funny how small he was.

"Hello, is Armin there? I'll explain everything later, but please, Eren he can't know about this okay. " you said frantically to Levi.  Levi nodded and pointed his finger at a door. So you went to the door and knocked on it three times until a blue-eyed boy opened the door.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here ? I thought you didn't want to have anything more to do with us?" Armin asked  confused.

"Armin, I never wanted to turn my back on you, Eren is so happy right now and I didn't want to tell him all this now and I'm so sorry for everything, I don't know if I can make it up but Armin please forgive me ! I'll do anything to make it up to you, you're my best friend!" You said with mixed feelings. Tears burst from your eyes.

Armin immediately took you in his arms and wiped away your tears with his index finger.

"Of course I forgive you, but I never want to see Eren again. And I don't want you to become like him, because you looked a lot like him the other day." Armin said, trying to calm you down.

"Armin,Eren he is just hurt. He can't control his actions! He confessed it to me himself when he punch- when -" You didn't know how to continue the sentence.

"He punched you, didn't he? And the marks and bruises, that was Eren, wasn't it?" Armin said in shock. He was horrified. You couldn't answer him, instead you nodded and more tears leaked from your eyes.

"(Y/N), he says he couldn't control it? He does have a problem! Then he should stay away from you! Don't go back, please! Stay here he will kill you otherwise. " Armin said worriedly.
You looked shocked into his eyes.

"Armin, I'm fine, don't worry, I just want to help Eren. " you explained.

"(Y/N)! Your nose is bleeding" Armin said as he pointed out your bleeding, you had no tissue  and all the blood was running on your pants and jacket.  After a few seconds Armin found a tissue and gave it to you immediately.

"I can see that you are not well! It's either us or him!" Armin said worriedly.

"Armin why do you question such a thing?"

"Decide here and now!"

—————————————————
Sry for that short chapter btw :(. :) some soft action tehehe :3 otherwise I don't have much to say! Good night :)