Part 20

After you had left Eren alone for a while, you decided to check on him.

He was sitting at a table with a sheet of paper in front of him and a pencil in his hand. He looked very concentrated in what he was doing. You walked slowly behind Eren and looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

You looked at the paper and saw a beautiful drawing, you never knew he could draw.

"Eren, that's beautiful," you said softly. He turned around and put your hand on his shoulder.

"How can you do that?" you asked curiously.

Eren got up and walked to an old cupboard, opened it and took out a sketchbook. He took your hand and sat down with you on the sofa.

"All these years I've been drawing every day." He explained, his voice calm and relaxed.

He opened the book and the first drawing was one of you. You blushed.

"Is that me?" you asked while smiling.

Eren nodded and turned to the next page. there was a drawing of the two of you in front of the wall. You were young back then. he looked deep into your eyes and took your cheek in his hand. "I had feelings for you then too." He said and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

A tear ran from your eye. Eren took you in his arms. "I love you," he whispered in your ear.

"I love you too, Eren," you said, forgetting everything Eren had said to you. From the lies to the hurt. You knew he wasn't good for you but you loved him.

-

One day later you had breakfast together at the table, Eren had baked bread himself, he could do almost everything.Just a multitalent.

"I have to go out for a while later", you told him with your mouth full.

"First of all, don't talk with your mouth full, and secondly, what are you going to do?" Eren asked laughing.

"I was going to buy some new clothes... I don't have any here." you answered him.

Eren nodded, he was glad that you didn't lie to him anymore.

-

After dinner you washed the dishes together. Afterwards you went to the closet and put on one of Eren's long brown coats, it was very big.

"I'm off for now, see you later," you said to Eren, who waved at you as you walked out. The walk to the shop was 20 minutes long. You have to walk through many dark alleys, that always scared you back then.

As you turned, you suddenly ran into a tall man. You looked up at him, he had shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes. He gave you a disgusting grin.

"I'm sorry, sir," you apologised. You wanted to go on but suddenly the man grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you back.

You gave him a shocked look. "Let go of me, please."

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing out alone so early?" he asked curiously.

You tried to loosen your hand but he only gripped it tighter.

"Can't you talk or what?"The man said.

Suddenly he hollowed out and knocked you unconscious.

-

A few hours later you woke up, you didn't know what had happened and where you were, all around you was an empty dark room, no windows, no furniture. You wanted to get up and go to the door until suddenly the man from before came in.

You gave him a shocked look.

"Please let me go!" you shouted in fear.

"Why should I? so you can go to your Eren? He doesn't deserve you (Y/N). Don't you recognise me anymore?" he asked calmly.

"How should I know you! Pervert cheesy pig!" you shouted. The man came closer and you backed away until you hit the wall.

"Can't you go any further?" he asked provocatively.

You kicked him in the crotch and tried to run for the door, the man screamed in pain but managed to hold you tight.

"(Y/N) Did he do that to you too? Or who showed you that?" He asked laughing. How did he know about you and Eren, and that Eren had hurt you.

"Who are you?" you asked fearfully.

"Enzo." he answered. Then you remembered . You used to hang out with Eren and Enzo back then, Until Enzo stopped showing up at some point. So it's not a creepy man, but a creepy boy.

you looked at him in shock.

"Speechless huh?" he laughed.

"You are dead. Eren. He's going to kill you." you said quietly.

Enzo looked at you and laughed. "How is this weakling going to kill me? You have more muscles than him" he laughed. Apparently he knew nothing about Eren.

"Enzo, he will kill you," you said and laughed. You knew exactly how strong Eren was, after all, he had killed thousands of people. But what would Eren do to find you? you asked yourself.

"You don't realise that this weak lil guy can't kill me?" he laughed.

"Eren is all, but not weak, if you don't bring me back, others will become victims." You explained to him. You tried not to say what Eren was.

"(Y/N) try not to lie." He said, louder this time. He brought his hand to your throat and squeezed harder and harder.

"Stop it-" you coughed. He laughed and squeezed harder.

"You and your stories..." laughed Enzo loudly and let go of your throat, leaving a red mark on it. It wasn't as hard as Eren did once, but you still hated being treated by men as if you were weak because you were a woman.

You looked Enzo seriously in the eyes. "Then don't listen to me. What are you going to do now?" you asked him.

"I've been looking for you for a long time and I'm not just going to let you go, you idiot, whether you want to or not" he replied with a grin.

"bastard." you said and spat in his face.

Enzo took a swing and wanted to punch you in the face, but you dodged the blow and punched him in the nose.

He suddenly got very angry. And kicked you to the ground. "Now you can sleep" he said and kicked you in the head which made you faint.

-

POV Eren

-

It's already 9PM (Y/N) just wanted to go shopping? Did she lie again? Has something been done to her? I have to find her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

sooo that was the chapter teehehe i added an OC :) btw thanks for 1,5K reads. like wtf whos reading this trash? HAHAHA See yall in chapter 21

Omg i wrote 20 chapters? wtf