Part 5

...-

When I found the letter at my door, I read it. So he thought about it too? But what does he mean when he says he wants to take back our freedom? Eren really worries me...

After I read the letter I went to Eren's house to put the letter under his door. I hope he doesn't get it wrong. But seconds after I put the letter under the door it suddenly opened. Eren grabbed my wrist and pulled me in and hugged me. I felt crushed in the situation.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry, I can't help it! I have to see you." He said. He laughed and cried at the same time. Strange. I know what he did was not good, but I can't let him hang now, he never let me hang, if you can say so. So I hugged him back.

"Eren. Please give me more time, I promise you when I'm ready I'll come to you. I won't be here for the next two weeks anyway." I said that when I stopped hugging him.

"Where are you going?" He asked confusedly.

"a friend from the survey corps wants to take me across the ocean to the marley because he found out he has family there and I can't let him go alone." I replied.

Eren looked at me speechlessly. "what friend?"

"His name is Michael. We've known each other a long time." I answered.

"Really? But the Marley are our enemies. Why do you want to go there with him?" Eren asked, he seemed very angry.

"Eren the war is over! The people there are none other than us!" I said, trying to sound convincing.

"(Y/N) I don't believe what you're saying right now. I almost died because of them and now you want to make friends with the traitors? You know I can't let you go. I never let you go," Eren said as tears welled up in his eyes.

I put my hand to his cheek and wiped away his tears. "Eren, I'm going to be okay, and then we'll talk again, okay? I have to go now," I said as I got up and walked out his door without saying another word to him.

-

POV Eren

-

Is she serious? Now she would rather go to the enemies than to me? She cannot forgive me, but she can forgive the traitors? It doesn't make sense. I wanted to tell her about my plan to exterminate the Marley for what they did to us, and she joins the enemies? I really can't believe this. All this worry for nothing. Why is she doing this? She's too good for this world. I must follow her, she must not be harmed there.

I packed a small bag with the most important things. Some clothes, money, food and my toothbrush. I put on shoes, a black jacket and a black hat. I left my house and made my way to the harbor where ships departed. There I would meet (Y/N)! For sure.

-

POV General

-

You are on your way to meet Michael. You have agreed to meet at the harbor at noon to cross the sea with a ship. You always liked Michael, if you had something on your mind you could always tell him, but you can't tell anyone about the situation with Eren because you have to deal with it yourself.

When you arrived at the harbour you saw Michael waving to you. You walked faster and took him in your arms afterwards.

"Hi (Y/N)! Are you as excited as I am? I see my family for the first time! I am so happy! I thank you a thousand times for coming!" Michael said excitedly.

"Michael! Yes, I'm honestly very excited. I wonder what the people are like there. And of course I'm happy for you that you can finally see your family!" You told him you were really happy for him!

After a while, you were allowed to enter the ship. It was very big and you had never seen anything like it before. You looked over at Michael. He made big eyes. His blue eyes shimmered in excitement. You thought that was really cute. Not in a romantic way, he was like a brother to you.

"Michael, you're so cute!" You smiled. He looked at you and took you in his arms. But a certain person did not like that at all. Eren. He followed you around to make sure you were safe. When he saw how you were getting along, he got jealous. He walked past you. his hat over his face so that you would not recognize him. He bumped into Michael out of jealousy, he couldn't see that.

"Hey watch it! You can apologize too!" You screamed angrily. He's really rude, this guy.

"pff. Whatever." That's all Eren replied.
"

"What a Jerk!"

-

After two hours you had arrived but everything turned out differently than planned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats Chapter 5, a little cuddle session xD Next chapter will be DRAMA :) I hoped u liked this chapter and if so VOTE <3!