Part 24

After Eren took his shower he ran toward you and pulled you in a hug.

"I missed doing this" He said with a big smile on his face. You answered nothing but you hugged him back.

"I really thought that you'd left me" He said in a lower voice this time. You just stroked his neck and ran your fingers through his wet hair.

Suddenly you hear someone yelling Erens name. It was Sophia. Eren ran immediately towards his bedroom where she was laying down.

"Is everything okay?" He asked shocked.

"Could you bring me some new water? I'm sorry for bothering you.." she asked distressed.

"Of course. I'll be right back." answered Eren. He made his way to the kitchen where you were standing, actually you were waiting for Eren to come back.

"Is everything okay?" you asked him a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah.. she just wants some water." He answered calm while pouring some water in a glass.

you just nodded while Eren left the kitchen. You felt kinda jealous for no reason at all. The thought of Eren with another girl made you upset. Suddenly you remembered the plan. You don't wanna continue it but you have to. Also you want to visit Levi to tell him what what was going on.

Eren gave Sophia the glass of water. She took a few sips and looked over to Eren.

"Hey Eren..?" she asked dreamy. Eren looked over to her an made a "Hm?"

"I just wanted to thank you for saving my life! I don't now how to pay that back. If you need something please tell me! Also here is my adress if you want to visit me some day!" she said while she gave Eren a small piece of paper with her adress on it.

He took the piece and looked at it, then he folded it to put it in his pocket.

"Thank you." He smiled. "You dont need to pay anything back, just stay save! I cant save you everytime you know?" He laughed.

Sophia just nodded. "By the way whos that girl? is she your girlfriend?" Sophia asked curious.

it took Eren a while to answer that. He look around the room to find an answer.

"No.. Why?" he said thoughtful. He didn't know if you were a couple so he didn't want to say something wrong to her.

"Oh okay.. She seems interested in you. But you're not into girl like her right?" She laughed with a fake smile on her face. Suddenly you entered the room. Also, you heard their conversation.

"Yeah you're totally right Sophia, we're just friends or something? And yeah I have feeling for Eren but I guess I'm just not his type maybe he should be with you?" You said angry while leaving the room. Eren looked at you in shock. He didn't mean to hurt you because he didn't know how you felt about this whole situation. Eren wanted to ran after you but Sophia held his wrist.

"Eren please stay I need your help here.." she said mendacious.

Eren gave her an insecure look. He really wanted to ran after you but Sophia was injured so he had to stay with her and let you go.

-

POV (Y/N)

I couldn't believe what he said. We almost died together. He almost died for me. We kissed. And we're just friends? Maybe he lied to me and has a thing with this bitch.

I made my way to Levi. I was kinda disappointed that Eren didn't ran after me. Maybe I don't mean anything to him since i left him once? I let all these thoughts out of my head while knocking on Levis door. Maybe he'll understand it. because he's also a men?

Levi opened the door, he gave me a surprised look. While I was standing there with some tears in my eyes. He held the door open for me to come in. We both sat down at his kitchentable. He made some tea.

"What happend that you look like that?" He asked in shock while giving me a cup of tea.

"I don't know.. My feeling came back and Eren he rejected me." You said hurt. Levi made an angry look.

"I'm gonna kill this bastard. How can this shitty brat be so dumb? How did all of that happen?" Levi asked in an angry voice.

"So there was this girl he saved. She asked him if I was his girlfriend and he said no." you cried.

Levi gave you an confused gaze. "Maybe he didn't want to tell her? (Y/N) what's in your tiny brain?" He asked annoyed. He was sure that meant nothing serious.

"What do you mean? He literally rejected me. it's not funny?" You said serious.

"(Y/N) we need to carry out the damn plan. And we need you to have a good relationship with titan boy." Levi explained.

"Yeah yeah, no need to be annoyed captain. Why don't you betray someone for whom you have feelings for? If it's that easy ?" You said pissed. You don't want to hurt him in his last four years.

"Let your damn feelings out of this. We need to save humanity from this monster!" Levi screamed in anger.

"I KNOW!" you screamed back. You couldn't decide what to do.

"Then continue your fucking mission you damn brat!" Levi ordered.

"You know what, fuck you Levi. I hope you won't get happy ever. Then you know how I feel.." you cried. You need to save humanity and at this point you try to feel nothing.

"I already know (Y/N).. Trust me." Levi answered in a low voice while giving you a serious look.

"Then you know how hard this is for me. just give me time okay?" was all you said before you left his quaters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That chapter was kinda boring. sorry for that. I don't know if i should make a happy ending (If thats even possible?) Or an mf sad ending (I prefer that, so pls tell me what u prefer !)

Anyways thanks for 3k+ readers!!!!!! WHO ACTUALLY READS THIS???? LIKE WTF

sooo see yall :)