Part 23

".... I can't let that happen"

-

"What do you mean? I can go whenever I want!" you screamed.

"(Y/N) Please.. You know what Eren can do.. You know what he did.. You're our last hope.. We don't trick you.. we wanted to save you from the beginning but you didn't let us save you. Please believe me. And Erwins plan is very good! Don't worry, we won't kill Eren." Levi explained. You were mad because you didn't knew if this was all a plan or if he's saying the truth.

"I swear to god, if you're lying I'm going to kill you tiny bastard." You threaten him. Levi looked in shock at you, his hand were in his pockets but as soon as you finished your sentence he pulled them out and held his pinky out for you.

"Pinky promise."

You tried to hold your laughter back but you couldn't. You started to laugh because you never thought Levi would do something like that. He looks badass but now he's being the softest man on earth.

You accepted his pinky promise. You could see a small smile on his face.

"You idiot." You laughed.

"You're the Idiot, shitty brat. Let Erwin explain the plan to you. You're dismissed." was all he said.

"Why so serious now?" you grinned.

You could hear a lilttle 'tch' as you made you way into the room again. All of the scouts were leaving the room, so it seemed like Erwin finished his explanation and know he had to tell you all of it again. Good job..

"(Y/N) where were you? And why did that take so long?" Erwin said sarcastic as he look at you and then over to Levi.

"Shut up, do I look like-" you wanted to say but you got interrupted.

"We had a small fight Erwin. Don't be a child." Levi said seriously. Erwin was kinda shocked by his reaction, you could barley feel the cold aura around Levi.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry. Ok so now I'm going to explain the plan to you. Again." Erwin said annoyed.

"Okay you can start now." You laughed. Erwin sent you an angry look.

"So we all know a place were titans can't transform right? No? Its obvious, The underground. (Y/N) you're going to lure Eren there.-" you interrupted Erwin.

"Sir, it's not that easy you know? I had a big fight with Eren, I dont even know if he wants to see me again.. And I'm scared to face him. And if I'll betray him hes going to end me and all of you." you explained. You were so scared of the imagination to face him again that you got goosebumps.

"That's why you'll go back to him. You have to apologize and you have to earn his trust. And don't be scared Levi is coming with you, he'll have an eye on you. If that wont work he's going to take you back here. Understood?" Erwin asked. He had an serious look, that plan means a lot to him.

You looked out of the window while you were lost in thoughts. What will Eren do if you come back. Will he hurt you? So many questions.

"(L/N)!" Erwin said loud.

"I'm sorry. I'll try my best. But when will we execute the plan with the underground?" You asked him confused. While turning your gaze to him.

"we do that spontaneously. When you're relationship is good again we can set a time." answered Erwin.

"When will we go-" you wanted to say but got interrupted by shorty.

"now." was all he said as he left the room. He nodded to Erwin before he closed the door. I followed behind him.