Part 18

"Armin... I will always choose him..." you said sadly.

"Then what are you doing here?" Armin asked disappointed by your answer.

You looked away from him and stood up. You went to the window and looked outside, the sun was slowly setting, the sky was shining in warm colours. You knew that for you it would always be Eren.

"I don't know either, what was I thinking, seeing you again?" You said coldly.

Armin looked into your eyes in horror.
"(YN) if you leave now we won't help you anymore ! Then you'll have to deal with your aggressive, violent boyfriend on your own! I won't care about you, we won't care about you!" Armin shouted in pain.

"And I really hoped you would help me." Was all you said before you burst into tears. You went to the door and ran into Mikasa.

"Traitor" she called after you.

As you were leaving the HQ Levi came towards you.
"So after all these years with us you still chose him? If he's dead, you don't have to come to us. You'll have to deal with that." He said dryly.
You looked at him in shock. You suddenly remembered that Eren only has 4 years to live, where will you go after that? What will happen to your life?

"Shit!" You shouted as you looked at the clock. It was 5:19 PM, you told Eren you would be back at five and the way back would take another 30 minutes.

"If you are not there for me now you will never help me." That's all you said. Then you slammed the door and ran to your horse.

-

"What the hell took you so long? It's 6PM" Eren asked angrily.

"Eren please let me-"

"Why do you have blood on your clothes? What have you done?" He asked even more angrily.

You took a few steps back because Eren was getting closer to you, you were afraid he would hit you again.

"Please let me finish..."

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He shouted again.

"Eren I-"

Before you could say anything he slammed his fist into the wall right next to your head just like last time. He looked down at you. "Dare you to lie to me," he said.

You swallowed. He was scaring the shit out of you again.

"SPEAK!" He shouted again.

"I met with- friends. And I got a nosebleed, I didn't have a tissue" you explained to him.

"(Y/n) I can tell when you're lying.... WHY ARE YOU LYING?!" He yelled in your ear. His fist was still next to your head, you felt uncomfortable seeing Eren like that because you couldn't control his actions!

"You were with him, weren't you? With Armin wasn't it like that?. Nawww... did you tell him where your injuries came from?" He suddenly said calmly and emotionlessly.

"Eren I -"

"WHAT ARE YOU IMAGINING?" He shouted as he slammed his other fist into your stomach. The force almost made you throw up. A rage came over you, you had to show him that he couldn't do that to you. You started to cough.
You mustered up all your confidence.

"Eren, I hate you, you're a monster. Why are u doing this to me?"
Tears flowed from your eyes like a waterfall.

Eren grinned at you. "Oh so they blinded you huh?" He laughed. He punched your stomach again. From this strength you fell on the floor. Both hands on your belly, the blow was so hard that you couldn't breathe.

"Do what you want." Eren said and left the house. With your last strength you tried to speak.

"Where are you going?" You coughed in pain.

"I'm going to finish that bastard."

You were shocked but couldn't help it, you lay on the floor, cramped. So that's it, huh?

————————————————
End with the soft stuff! :) sorry for the short chapter Btw! Maybe there will be another one today :)!
See ya