Chapter 13

[a/n: let's take a break from all that angst, shall we?]

"Agashie~ Agashiiie~ my pretty Agashii~" Bokuto sang happily in the shower.

"Bo! can you please keep it down, I'm trying to read" Daichi shouted from his desk.

"You're just mad because I'm finally done with my assignments and I can finally go see my beautiful Akaashi" Bokuto replied after turning off the faucet and walking out of the restroom with just a towel around his waist. "Unlike you! poor Daichi, isn't it sad? you can't see Suga because you're a procrastinator! and you can't even text him because your dumbass hasn't asked for his number"

"Ugh! don't remind me" Daichi threw his head back in frustration.

"It's ok bro, I'll tell him you said hi" Bokuto smiled trying to comfort him. He gave Daichi a pat on the back and walked over to Kuroo who was laying in bed, listening to music "wanna come with me?" he asked him after taking an earbud out of his ear.

"No thanks" Kuroo replied.

"But you're done with all of your assignments!! come on, go with me" Bokuto whined as he shook Kuroo's body. Kuroo let out a sigh and gave Bokuto an annoyed side look.

"I don't wanna go alone" Bokuto whispered pouting.

"What are you pouting for? you're gonna leave me alone once you find your 'Agashie"

"Fineee" Kuroo groaned.

"Yes! you're the best!! get up, get up, let's go" Bokuto pulled him from the arm excitedly.

Once they were both ready to go, they walked to starooze like they always did. When they arrived they found a place to sit and Bokuto quickly looked for Akaashi. The day before, Bokuto texted Akaashi to tell him he had something to say so Akaashi asked permission to take a break and talk to him in advance.

"I'll be back really fast, I promise" he told Kuroo before leaving with Akaashi to one of the private rooms.

"Yeah yeah, take your time" Kuroo said as he drank a cocktail.

Akaashi took Bokuto by the hand and dragged him to one of the private rooms close by, they sat down and smiled at each other before Bokuto spoke.

"It's been a while" Bokuto said smiling nervously.

"It's only been two days" Akaashi chuckled "I'm glad you asked to talk because I also have something I want to say.. but you go first"

"Ok.. um I think you already know this but I like you a lot Akaashi and I want to get to know you even more than I know you now" Bokuto looked at Akaashi with sparkly eyes and blushing cheeks "..because I want that, I was wondering if you, maybe, wanted to see each other outside of starooze..? you know, like a date"

Akaashi took a deep breath "I go to school in the morning, go home to eat and then make my way here, I usually get out around 12 or 1 in the morning, and I work full time on weekends starting at 11am.. I always wake up late though"

Bokuto immediately understood what Akaashi meant from the description of his everyday life "I'm guessing that means you can't, I understand.. you're pretty busy but there's nothing wrong with that! I honestly find that really admirable, I wouldn't make it through a day if I were you" he laughed trying to hide his disappointment.

"Aren't you going to ask me what I wanted to talk about? Akaashi asked him.

"Oh right! you can tell me now.. sorry"

"Bokuto-san, do you think I like you? the way you like me?"

"I think so.. well, I hope so" Bokuto chuckled nervously.

"I do" Akaashi's cheeks flushed red "which is why.. I asked my boss for a day off. At first I worked nonstop not because I need money or anything, I just didn't have anything else to do, anything I was interested in or.." he looked into Bokuto's eyes "anything I liked"

"I- I see" Bokuto was now sweating and blushing uncontrollably.

"What I'm trying to say is that I asked for a day off because I'd also like to spend some time with you, tomorrow is my first day off and I.. I was planning on asking you if you wanted to hangout or something.."

"You- you mean like a date?!" Bokuto asked excitedly and Akaashi giggled at Bokuto's cute reaction.

"Yeah.."

"Of- of course! I'd love to!!"

"I'm glad, then.. do you think you can pick me up around 12? I'll send you my address"

"Yes! I'll- I'll  be there, for sure!"

"And he said he wouldn't take long" Kuroo said to himself as he realized how lonely he looked. He decided to roam around the place to gain Bokuto some time before getting bored and leaving without him, he walked to the back of the club and noticed there was a door. Behind that door were stairs that led up to a balcony located behind the bar above.

"This is nice" Kuroo thought when he realized no one else was up there and he was alone.

Or not.

"Kuroo? is that you?" he heard a voice coming from behind him.

"Aito?" Kuroo turned around at the familiar tone of voice and was met with the face of an old 'friend.'

Aito walked up to him and placed his hands on each of Kuroo's arms "woah, you've gained muscle and you've gotten much more handsome!" Aito smiled looking up at Kuroo due to the height difference.

"You.. also look good" Kuroo replied confused at the other's actions.

"Wahhh it's been so long, right? how have you been?" Aito spoke but instead of looking at Kuroo, his focus was on Kuroo's body. Kuroo was wearing a pretty tight shirt which caused his arm muscles and abs to pop out a little, Aito swirled his finger around on Kuroo's stomach and then looked up again "it's hard" he giggled innocently.

"What the..? is he just gonna let that dude touch him like that?!" Oh, what am I doing right now? I keep finding myself eavesdropping recently.." Kenma thought as he watched Kuroo and Aito from a corner near the door, he went up to the balcony to get some air but he never thought he'd finally see Kuroo again and.. in that situation.

"Aito" Kuroo said, looking down at Aito who was now staring at his crotch.

"Hm?"

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

To be continued..