Chapter 1

"I swear he went that way!"

"Dude slow down!" Kuroo called out as he ran behind Bokuto.

"Where the hell are you going?!?" Daichi yelled, running behind Kuroo.

Bokuto's eyes had widened at the sight of the beautiful boy. Messy black hair, gunmetal blue eyes, and those beautiful thick eyebrows. He ran as fast as he could trying to find him. Kuroo ran behind his best friend, not even knowing why, while Daichi confusedly hurried behind them.

"It's here! he went in here!" Bokuto said panting as he stopped in front of a building with a purple sign that read "Starooze" at the top.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Kuroo replied, one hand on Bokuto's shoulder trying to catch his breath. He looked up at the building "bro, this is a fucking bar"

Eventually Daichi caught up and found his friends standing in front of a quite interesting looking building, he thought. "why the hell did you run off like that?!?" he spoke harshly, almost yelling as he glared at Bokuto. "sorry Daichi.. but! this is really important" without hesitating Bokuto opened the door and walked right in.

Kuroo and Daichi looked at each other still confused, but even so followed behind their friend.

Bokuto slammed his hands on the counter of the main bar "I saw him come in here, where is he?!" the bartender looked at him confused "uh.. come again?"

"I said where is he?!" Bokuto raised his voice making the bartender flinch and other people in the bar look at him. Kuroo and Daichi looked at each other once again without knowing what to do. Kuroo nudged Daichi's side "do something!" he whispered-yelled before Daichi nudged him back "why me?!"

"What's going on, Ennoshita? Is there a problem here?" a stern voice was heard from behind the counter but this time it obviously wasn't the bartender's.

"Ah boss! t-this guys seems to be looking for someone" a blonde man with sharp eyebrows stepped out from behind the counter and blankly stared at Bokuto "so you looking for someone, huh?"

Bokuto gulped in intimidation but didn't back out "yeah! I am, I saw him walk in here" he said confidently.

The blonde man tsked "look around, do you see any guys here other than our bartender?"

"No.." Bokuto said after glancing around a few times.

"Exactly, that's because all our staff here are women, except Enno of course"

"B-but I saw him walk in here!! and he was wearing a similar uniform to those girls!!" Bokuto insisted.

Daichi looked at Kuroo worried and signaled him to do something, Kuroo placed his hand on Bokuto's shoulder "hey bro.. maybe you didn't see him right and he went somewhere else"

Bokuto's expression dropped.

"Ok.." he walked up to the counter and looked at the bartender "I'm sorry for disturbing you, I didn't mean to yell"

Ennoshita looked at him dumbfounded "i-it's ok" he replied as he watched Bokuto walk towards his boss "I'm sorry" he bowed and continued walking towards the bar's exit. Daichi and Kuroo gave their farewells and followed behind him.

"He looked really sad just now" Ennoshita pointed out to his boss who currently leaned on the counter as he watched the three boys walk away.

"I know right, what a weird kid"

"Dad.."

"What Enno?" Ukai turned around and looked at his son "you want me to tell them he does work here and give him a tour or something??"