Chapter 15

Today was the day that Bokuto was finally going on a date with Akaashi, he got in his car and headed towards Akasshi's home to pick him up. He arrived at his destination and knocked on the door, Akaashi quickly fixed the collar of his shirt and opened it.

"Akaashi! h-hey"

Akaashi smiled "hello Bokuto-san, shall we get going?"

"Y-yes! let's go" this was the first time Bokuto was seeing Akaashi wearing something else other than his Starooze uniform and for some reason it was making him really nervous.

They got in the car and headed towards an amusement park. They bought cute headbands, took some pictures, got on some rides, and at the end of the day, they sat down at a nearby snack bar to eat.

"You still have the headband on?" Akaashi chuckled as he pointed at Bokuto's head, who was currently wearing bunny ears.

"Oh! I- I forgot haha" Bokuto's cheeks turned red in embarrassment and he reached over his head to take it off.

"Don't" Akaashi said before Bokuto could remove the headband completely "why don't you pose for me, hm?" he asked holding up a polaroid camera that Bokuto bought for him.

"Oh uh, what do I do..?"

"Just smile, I like your smile"

Bokuto's cheeks turned red once again but this time he looked like he was about to explode, he burried his face into his hands "Agaashiiee, don't say things like that!!" he whined.

"Alright, alright just do a cute pose really quick, ok?"

"Ok.." Bokuto fixed his bunny ears headband and smiled as wide as he could while holding up a peace sign. The camera let out a 'click' sound and afterwards a 'whir'. Akaashi took the photo into his hand and looked at it endearingly "It came out good, right?" he asked Bokuto as he handed him the photo.

"Yeah it did but.. what am I supposed to do with such an embarrassing picture of myself..?"

"Who said it was for you?" Akaashi took the photo back from Bokuto's hand.

"H-huh?"

"I'm saying it's mine, I'm keeping it"

Every word that came out of Akaashi's mouth was leaving Bokuto speechless, he was so heart struck that he didn't know how to react.

"T-then, I also want to have a picture of you!" Bokuto demanded.

"Very well, how should I pose?"

Bokuto opened his eyes back up, surprised at the fact that Akaashi agreed so easily.

"Um wear your headband! and cup your cheeks!! and smile really biggg"

Akaashi giggled "ok" he said as he grabbed his yellow headband with a mini Winnie the pooh on the side and putting it on his head. He rested his elbows on the table and placed his hands on his cheeks before smiling with rosy cheeks at Bokuto, who seemed like he forgot he was supposed to take a picture of him and not just stare. Once he came back to his senses he snapped a picture of Akaashi and looked at it fondly with sparkly eyes.

"Let's take one together!!" He suggested enthusiastically.

"Haha ok" Akaashi got up from his seat and walked up to a person that was standing close by as Bokuto watched him confused.

"Excuse me, can you take a picture of us please?"

"Of course!"

Akaashi turned back towards his date and dragged him to an open space and a good view.

"It's better to take one like this" he smiled before facing towards the camera, Bokuto continued blushing uncontrollably like he'd been doing the whole day and hesitantly placed a hand on Akaashi's shoulder into a side hug.
After the person taking the picture was done she walked up to them and returned their camera.

"Thank you" Akaashi smiled at her.

"Don't mention it! you guys are such a cute couple by the way" she said before turning to walk away.

"Oh w-we're n-" Bokuto spoke before Akaashi cut him off.

"Thank you! have a good day"

"You too!!" she waved goodbye.

"Oh look! she took two, that means we can both get one" Akaashi said as if he had not just admitted they were a couple.

"Agh! I can't take this anymore!! Bokuto groaned, throwing his head back.

"Bokuto-san, are you ok?"

"Akaashi.." He took one of Akaashi's hands and looked at him in the eyes "please go out with me! I mean- will you be my boyfriend?"

Akaashi looked down and chuckled at Bokuto's cuteness before looking back up, his cheeks were just as red as the older one's now.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend"

Bokuto's eyes lit up and he launched himself at Akaashi, squeezing him as tight as he could.

"Thank you, thank you, thank youuu!!!"

"B-Bokuto-san, I can't breathe"

"Oh sorry!!" Bokuto pulled away from the hug and they stared at each other for a few seconds before breaking into laughter. Bo placed a hand on Akaashi's cheek "you're really beautiful.." he said, repeating the same words he said to him the first time they met. However, instead of receiving a slap to the face, this time, he received a kiss.

Akaashi moved his polaroid camera from one hand to the other so he could have a free hand to grab Bokuto from the collar of his hoodie and pull him into a kiss, the said boy stumbled a little and his eyes widened as he felt Akaashi's lips meet his. He eagerly cupped the younger's cheeks forgetting that they were in a public place and deepened the kiss gently.

Bokuto pulled away and leaned in to connect their foreheads together "I know it might be too early to say this and I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable but.." he pulled away and looked at Akaashi's lovely face, his flushed cheeks, and his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I love you" he said just loud enough for the younger to hear.

"Oh. my. god. did he just say he loves me??!??!! what do I do? what do I say?! should I say it back..? It's only our first day though.."

"You don't have to say it back, at least not yet" Bokuto chuckled.

Akaashi simply smiled  and pulled him into a hug "gosh he's so perfect!!!" he thought to himself.

"We should go home now"

"Yeah, it's getting kind of late"

They gathered their stuff and headed back home. Bokuto dropped his boyfriend off at his house and then continued to make his way to his dorm happy that Akaashi was finally his.

"Shit, I don't think I'm gonna make it" Daichi said to himself as he jogged towards starooze. He stopped once he was near the bar's entrance and saw Hanamaki from afar.

"Excuse me! Oh you must be one of the new employees"

"Ah yes, hello" Hanamaki said, greeting Daichi with a bow after seeing him.

"Um is Suga still here by any chance?"

"Oh, he actually just left a few minutes ago"

"I see.."

"damnit I knew I was gonna be late!"

Hanamaki looked at Daichi, hesitating if he should tell him about what he saw the other night.. he rubbed the back of his head and took a deep breath.

"Um.. I don't know if I should tell you this but frankly I'm worried about Sugawara-kun.."

"Worried about him? why?"

"Well you see, the other night.."

To be continued..