Chapter 8

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!"

"I came to see you of course, I missed you" Kuroo grabbed a strand of Kenma's hair and rubbed it between his thumb and his index finger.

"Missed you my ass, move!"

"Why do you keep trying to avoid me? you like me, don't you?" Kuroo grinned.

Kenma scoffed "as if!"

He turned around and opened his locker back up to take some stuff out before leaving for the day.

"Judging from the clothes you're wearing, I'm guessing your shift's over"

"No shit Sherlock"

"Let me take you home"

"No thank you, you think I'd want some stalker like you knowing were I live?"

"Stalker? I'm trying to court you"

Kenma turned around once again "court me? tsk really? not gonna happen"

"If you say so~ ouu this locker's pretty big" Kuroo leaned in to take a closer look.

"Can you- do you know what personal space is?! I'm gonna kick y-"

Before Kenma could finish his sentence, Kuroo pushed him into the empty locker just to tease him but the poor guy was so taken aback that he pulled Kuroo in with him, the locker's door closing shut behind them.

"Fuck! no no no" Kenma tried opening the locker but it was hopeless, he turned to look at Kuroo "great! do you know what you just fucking did?!"

"What?"

"We're locked in here! you bird brain"

"Oh nooo, I have to be stuck with you in here all alone in such a small spaceee how unfortunate" Kuroo whined sarcastically.

Kenma banged on the locker a few times to see if anyone was around to "hello! can someone get me out of here?!! Noya! Tsukishima!!"

"I don't think they can hear you" Kuroo pointed out.

"Shut up!"

Kenma finally gave up, he leaned back and looked up at Kuroo before looking back down. Kuroo noticed Kenma actually looked concerned and maybe even uncomfortable.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Kenma. I know it might seem like I'm some creepy stalker who just wants to take advantage of you but I'm not. I just wanted to talk to you and get to know you but you keep on avoiding me that I couldn't find any other way"

Kenma sighed.

"You could've just stopped trying to talk to me, that would've solved it"

"I don't want to"

"How so? is annoying me fun?"

"No, I just like you"

Kenma looked up at Kuroo again and let out an airy chuckle "how can you like someone that treats you like shit? are you sure your brain functions well? nah, I doubt it"

Kuroo moved to get closer and placed his hand under Kenma's chin, he looked at him with intimidating eyes and for once, a serious face.

"Watch the way you talk to me"

Kenma didn't say anything and gulped, he was finally, for the first time,  intimidated by someone and it was.. the rooster head? but that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was that he actually found it kinda hot.