Chapter 26

Sugawara never took days off, he's always liked his job specially because of the amount of money he got paid. He wanted to earn as much as he could to help his parents and pay his school tuitions since being a college senior meant he would be graduating soon, but recently.. there's been a certain someone that has made him waver and lose his cool a little. Daichi Sawamura, god, the definition of a perfect man in Suga's eyes and definitely his ideal type. It's clear that the reason why he finally took a day off was to spend more time with him.

A few days ago Suga invited Daichi to his place just to hangout, and get to know each other some more. He knew Daichi confessed first but to be honest he doubted if Daichi was sure about his feelings towards him since, well, he was a straight guy not that long ago. The day arrived, Suga woke up earlier than usual, put on his best clothes, sat in the living room, and stared at the clock for like two hours until he got a message from Daichi that he was on his way.

After receiving the message, Suga curled himself up on the couch and nervously bit his fingernails before hearing a knock on the door.

"Oh my god, oh my god, he's here!! ok, phew, calm down Koushi"

He opened the door and smiled sweetly at Daichi who greeted him and waved a bag in the air playfully.

"I brought chicken!"

Suga chuckled "come in" he led Daichi inside and gave him a mini tour of his apartment.

"Woah this is a pretty big place for just one person, it's nice"

"I know right, but it's good! I mean, last time Oikawa needed a place to stay and thankfully he was comfortable since there's enough space in here"

"Oikawa huh.." Daichi mumbled "you guys are pretty close, no?"

"Oh yeah, definitely! we're like two peas in a pod" Suga replied with a bright smile which for some reason really annoyed Daichi and it was so obvious that it didn't go unnoticed by the silver-haired one. He nudged Daichi's shoulder playfully, grinning slyly from ear to ear.

"What's with the face? are you jealous?~"

"Of- of course not!"

Suga simply giggled at Daichi's flustered reaction and they headed to the living room floor to watch a movie and eat some snacks. The movie ended and they found themselves talking nonstop as if they had known each other for years. Amidst their laughs, the topic of tickles came into the conversation.

"Speaking about tickles, are you ticklish?" Daichi asked Suga, with a mischievous smile.

"No, not at all! so don't even think about it" Suga laughed, scooting away from Daichi once he realized his intentions.

"Mhmm yeah right!" Daichi launched himself at Suga and began tickling him causing Suga to squirm and laugh hysterically. His laugh was the most beautiful thing Daichi had ever heard, he wished he could listen to it forever. Eventually, Suga couldn't keep his balance and fell over, Daichi falling on top of him in the process. The tickling stopped, Suga's smiled faded out of surprise and their eyes met.

"Koushi~ are you home sweetie?"

Both Suga and Daichi's eyes widened, they looked towards the door and there she was, Suga's mom. Daichi practically flew to the other side of the room and Suga straightened up in a flash.

"M-Mom! it's not what it looks like"

His mom simply smiled and completely ignored him, turning her attention towards Daichi "hey there..?"