Chapter 29

"Sorry I'm late"

"About time" Suga glared at Oikawa, who quickly got to his locker and began changing.

"You have six vip reservations today so I hope you're well rested" Nishinoya informed him in a mocking tone.

"Six?!"

"Why are you late anyways?" Suga asked worriedly since Oikawa was usually very punctual.

"Oh nothing, I was just hanging out with my roommate and lost track of time so he was late to class. I wanted to make it up to him so after my class was over, I made him some food and I lost track of time again"

"Are you really not going to tell me who you live with now? I mean it's been more than a week, why don't you introduce us?"

"I already told you there's no need, all that matters is that he's a good guy and I like where I'm living, ok?"

"I guess so" Suga rolled his eyes.

"He's definitely hiding something"

- A couple of hours ago -
"Yamaaa, what do I do?? what do I say?! should I just not text him" Hinata whined as he rolled around in his best friend's bed.

"Why are you asking me? you're the one that likes the guy" Yamaguchi chuckled as he sat on the floor looking through some old books.

"I know but I think he hates me!! what do I do?" Hinata stopped rolling around and looked at Yamaguchi with the biggest pout on his face. Yams looked up at him with a deadpan expression before letting out a sigh.

"Just text him, Hinata"

"Fine! I'll do it!!" Hinata grabbed his phone aggressively and took a deep breath "ok, here we go!"

*** *** ****
Hi!!

Kageyama-kun🥰
Who is this?

*** *** ****
Let's say I'm.. your secret admirer!

Kageyama-kun🥰
I think you have the wrong number

*** *** ****
No, no! you're Kageyama right?

Kageyama-kun🥰
Who are you and where did you get my phone number?

*** *** ****
It's a secret

Kageyama-kun🥰
If you don't tell me who you are right now, I'll block you

*** *** ****
What?! don't! it's me Hinata! from Starooze remember?

Kageyama-kun🥰
What do you want?

dumbass
I just think it'd be cool to get to know each other!

Kageyama-kun🥰
I don't, bye

dumbass
WAIT
Read

"Yama.."

"Yes?"

"He left me on read.."

"Pfft"