Chapter 7

"Who's making you react like this?"

"I-Ichiro, he's here, I'm- I'm not sure if he left already but he was in here" Suga said, his voice shaking as he gripped onto Daichi's shirt.

"Who's Ichi-"

"His ex boyfriend" Daichi was cut off by Akaashi who was clearly upset with the situation, he looked annoyed and like he was about to kill someone. Daichi couldn't help but wonder what this Ichiro jerk did to upset his Suga so much.

Daichi held Suga's hand "let's go talk somewhere else, just you and me so that I can understand the situation better" he was about to start walking but Suga stopped him.

"W-wait! what if he's still here?" Daichi, I'm scared"

"Hey.." Daichi placed a hand on Suga's cheek "I'm here, ok? I'll protect you if that jerk shows up so don't be scared" Suga nodded his head yes and they went into one of the closest private rooms to talk.

As he watched them walk away Akaashi let out a loud sigh, he sat back down and subconsciously leaned on Bokuto's shoulder "shit" he whispered under his breath.

"Woah! so you do say bad words" Bokuto spoke out of nowhere.

Akaashi quickly jerked his head away once he realized where he was leaning however Bokuto gently placed it back on his shoulder.

"Don't move, I like that you're leaning on me.. I know you're worried about Suga but I want you to know he'll be ok, he has Daichi now. Daichi's a good guy, he's gonna take good care of him"

Akaashi smiled "thank you"

Iwaizumi didn't want to third wheel so he decide to go outside for some air, I mean he had just came back and everything was chaos.

"So, what's going on? what did this jerk do to you?" Daichi sat next to Suga, facing his body towards him.

Suga took a deep breath "Ichiro.. we went to the same high school and I had a massive crush on him, I knew he was straight so of course I never told him until.. one day he found out. I have no idea how but he told me that he thought he felt the same way towards me but he never dated or liked a guy before so he wasn't sure.. that's when he convinced me to sleep with him. He told me that doing it with him would help confirm his feelings for me, I was naive and in love so I believed him. He asked me out and I became his boyfriend but nobody knew.. our relationship was a secret and every time we met up it was just to have sex. I tried confronting him once so I went over to his apartment, the door was slightly open and I walked in, he was having sex with some girl. The next day he was going around campus with her, holding hands and telling everyone they were dating, then he asked me to meet up and he came clean. He told me he only used me to satisfy his sexual desires and that being gay was gross, that I was gross" Suga's eyes began watering and he chuckled somewhat embarrassed.

"What a fucking asshole, you didn't deserve that"

"I was really dumb back then.. but that's not why I'm scared" he looked up at Daichi "when I saw him just now, he looked different and he was acting really violently. He grabbed my wrists harshly and it felt like he was going to break them. He suddenly took a picture of me and he told me that if I didn't go back to him, he was going to show it to my mom. My mom knows I'm gay but she's really strict and even if I know I'm not doing anything bad if she sees me wearing these clothes I'm sure she'll think of the worst and make me quit. I don't want to quit because I need this money to help my family and pay for college but I also really don't want to go back to that jerk. Daichi, what do I do? I'm scared.. I'm so scared" Suga broke down, the tears where uncontrollably flowing down his cheeks now.

"Hey.. hey come here" Daichi scoot closer to him and pulled him into a hug "I'm right here, everything's gonna be alright because you have me now and I won't ever, ever let anyone hurt you. I'm not gonna let him lay a finger on you ever again"

- Meanwhile -
Kuroo was roaming around the whole club looking for Kenma, he had only seen him when they got there and after that he disappeared.

"Goddamnit kitten, playing hard to get huh?" he said to himself as he continued walking, looking around corners and in restrooms.

"Oh shit!! there he is"

He finally saw Kenma walking into the employee's only room. Kuroo thought he had missed his chance until he saw a tall guy with a small ponytail walk out of the room.

"That's weird, he's not wearing the uniform"

Kuroo took this opportunity and bumped into the guy on purpose.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" he said innocently.

"Haha don't worry, it happens" Asahi replied nervously, acting as if he was the one who bumped into Kuroo and not the other way around.

"By the way, do you work here? I don't think I've seen you around"

"Oh no, my boyfriend does. I just stopped by to see him before going to work"

"Ohhh, boyfriend's are allowed in there?" Kuroo asked hoping for a yes.

"Well, if you know the owner I guess so, why? does your boyfriend work here too?"

"Ah yes! he does, I miss him so I was hoping I could go in and surprise him" Kuroo continued trying his best to look pitiful.

"I see, well I have to go before I'm late"

"Alright, bye! see you around"

"See ya" Asahi smiled and walked away.

Kuroo smirked to himself, he made his way inside and saw Kenma getting stuff out of a locker, he noticed someone on the other side of the room "that must be that guy's boyfriend" he thought. He tried to be as quite as possible to avoid getting kicked out and slowly tiptoed his way towards Kenma, once he was directly behind him he quietly placed a hand on the locker and leaned into the boy's ear.

"Boo"

Kenma jumped and his eyes widened, his body instinctively faced Kuroo causing a loud noise to echo around the room when his back hit the locker.

"Kenma, you ok?" Noya spoke from the other side of the room.

"Y-yeah I just dropped something"

"Alright then, I'm gonna head out now— my break's over"

"Ok"

Nishinoya walked out and Kenma glared at Kuroo angrily.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!"

To be continued..