Chapter 12

"So, what happened?"

"I made a customer mad.." Hinata replied almost whispering.

"That's why you're crying? don't worry about it too much, it's your first day after all" Kenma smiled and ruffled his hair.

"That's not exactly why I'm crying though.. it's just that I think I blew it"

"Blew what?"

"My chance"

"Your chance with the customer?" Kenma asked amused.

"Yeah.. he was really cute and I was planning to ask him for his number but he got mad at me and he probably hates me now" Hinata frowned.

"Gosh you're really something, you know" Kenma chuckled.

"I missed my chance too, it's been a week already.. is he really not coming back?"

"Kenma are you ok?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I just remembered something. I'll cover for you so stay here and take a break"
Kenma got up and headed towards the door.

"Oh ok, thank you!"

Kenma grabbed Hinata's notepad and walked up to Kageyama's table "you guys want any refills?"

"Just a Daiquiri please" Kindaichi said.

"Anything else?" Kenma glared at Kageyama.

"What's with the attitude?" Kageyama glared back.

"I don't know, what's with you and making newbies cry?"

"Ouuu" Kindaichi took a sip of his drink.

"Yikes" Kunimi added trying not to smile. Kageyama glared at both at them and they looked away pretending like they didn't say anything. Kenma simply walked away.

- Later thar day -
Daichi wasn't able to go to Starooze because he had a project to complete that he'd (for the first time in his life) been procrastinating on, the reason being; his desire to see Suga everyday, specially after that incident with Ichiro. "That jerk's been really quiet after making such a threat, was he just messing around?" Daichi thought as he sat in front of his computer.

Back in Starooze Suga showed makki around the place and then went to take a break, as he walked towards the employees room someone grabbed him from the arm and hurriedly pulled him somewhere with less people around.

"H-hey let me go! what the heck"

The person had a hood on, he eventually stopped and pushed Suga onto a wall and that's when it clicked "oh no.." Suga thought once he realized it was..

"I- Ichiro"

"Hi darling~ I told you where to find me, I even gave you my number so what's your deal hm? do you really want me to show your mommy what slut you are?" Ichiro said in a mocking tone. Suga angrily slapped him across the face and Ichiro laughed "that was nice, you've gotten stronger" he caressed his cheek.

"Don't touch me!"

"Shhhh if someone hears you and they come over here, things won't go well for either of you so shut up" Ichiro threatened with a stern voice as he grabbed Suga's face harshly. Without letting go he pulled out his phone and played an audio near Suga's ear.

"Since that picture isn't making you budge maybe this will"

Suga's eyes widened as he listened to the audio being played.

"Ah! mnn I-Ichiro I like it! Ah ah!  f-faster I love you! I love you so much"

Tears started rolling down his cheeks and Ichiro smirked "you love me Suga and you love my cock too~"

"Let me go!!" Suga cried.

"Should I show this to your mom instead? it's just the audio but I'm sure she'll recognize your pretty voice"

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I already told you it's because I want you back, you don't have to be my boyfriend again but how about my personal slut? let's be sex partners" Ichiro pecked Suga's lips and let go of his face, Suga angrily wiped his lips and glared at him.

"I'll give you a week, you know where to find me and my phone number so don't make the same mistake" Ichiro smiled evilly and walked away.

Suga slid down the wall into a crouching position and quickly wiped his tears away.

"What am I supposed to tell Daichi now?! should I even tell him?" Suga muttered to himself frustrated, he let out a loud sigh and rubbed his face.

"Suga? are you ok?"

"Oh, Makki! yeah I'm fine, how long have you been standing there?"

"I just got here, I was looking for you because I have a question about the flickery lights at the counter"

"Oh, those are for the private sessions"

"I see.. what do they mean..?"

"C'mon I'll show you" Suga chuckled and hey headed towards the counter.

"You'll be mine again sooner or later Sugawara, just you wait" Ichiro said to himself as he watched Suga from the club's entrance and finally leaving the place.

To be continued..