Chapter 37

Oikawa opened the door to Iwaizumi's house and tiredly placed his bag on the couch near the entrance after walking inside.

"Iwa-chan~ I'm home" he called out before throwing himself on the couch and closing his eyes. Iwaizumi walked towards the living room with just a towel around his waist; he had just gotten out of the shower.

"How was work?" he asked, leaning on the wall as he looked at Oikawa.

Oikawa let out a sigh, his eyes still closed "it was tiring. After you left some dude kept cat calling me, so fucking annoying"

Iwa smiled slightly before heading towards the kitchen "you want ramen? I'll make some"

"Sure" Oikawa sat up, opening his eyes and seeing Iwaizumi's back as he prepared a pot for the ramen. As soon as he realized Iwa wasn't wearing anything but a towel around his waist, his whole face turned red. Iwaizumi's back was wide and muscular, and there were still drops of water on his body and all Oikawa could think was 'wow'

"Get it together Tooru! play it off, act natural or you'll miss your chance!!"

Oikawa walked up quietly behind Iwaizumi and wrapped his arms around his bare skin.

"H-hey! what are you doing? I'm trying to cook"

"You did that on purpose, huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You walked out of the shower half naked just to tease me after what happened earlier, didn't you?"

"Tsh! are you dumb? it's just hot in here"

An evil smirk appeared on Oikawa's face and he let go of the hug.

"You're right, it is hot in here so I'll take my clothes off too" he said in an innocent tone. Iwaizumi turned to look at him, a little worried that Oikawa would actually take his clothes off although he was almost sure he wouldn't.

Wrong.

Oikawa grabbed each side of his shirt's hem and pulled it up, making sure he did it while Iwa was looking at him. Iwaizumi tried his best to look away but he couldn't, Oikawa's body was too much of a beautiful sight. His nipples were a light shade of pink and his waist slim. His abs and arms were nicely toned but not overly muscular. Oikawa was just perfect in the eyes of Iwaizumi, and everyone else's honestly.

"Like what you see?"

"S-shut up! why would you go around stripping like that? you should have some self respect trashykawa" Iwa said, his face slightly red of embarrassment as he tried to cover Oikawa's body with the shirt he'd just took off. Oikawa smiled amused as he watched how flustered Iwaizumi was. He wanted to tease him more so while he was trying to cover him, he took the chance and threw his arms on Iwa's shoulders.

Iwaizumi stopped "what do you think you're doing?"

"Hm? me? nothing, why?" Oikawa replied, still keeping that innocent act going.

"Why is your leg touching me, then?" Iwa said before glancing down at one of Oikawa's legs between his. At this point, Oikawa was leaning on the dinner table and was smirking proudly at his own actions.

"Why are you acting like nothing happened earlier? was that really it for us?" Oikawa pulled Iwaizumi closer, giving him the best puppy eyes he could.

"Oikawa, do you know how dangerous this is right now? stop playing around or you'll regret it" Iwaizumi said completely serious.

"That's hot"

"Oh? but you know.." Oikawa leaned into his ear "I like danger" he whispered. Iwaizumi let out a snicker and Oikawa pulled away to look at him.

"W-why are you laughing?!"

"I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously when you say that. Did you learn it from a movie or something?" Iwaizumi laughed.

"I- well- ugh never mind! I was just trying to seduce you but whatever, I guess you aren't interested in me after all" Oikawa removed his arms from Iwa's shoulders and put on the most genuine pout on his face "move so I can go shower!" he demanded.

"Aw come on~ I was just joking, you get upset too easily" Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa by the waist.

"No, let me go!"

"Weren't you trying to seduce me? it worked so why are you running away?" Iwaizumi pulled him even closer and brushed his nose against Oikawa's neck "stop struggling and let me kiss you" he said sternly yet softly. His voice sent chills up Oikawa's spine, he stopped struggling and talking. He stayed still and closed his eyes tightly as he felt Iwaizumi's tongue touch the crook of his neck.

"Are you sensitive here?"

"D-don't ask the obvious!"

Iwaizumi began placing soft kisses and gently sucking on Oikawa's neck, it was clear that this part of his body was sensitive judging from the way he was reacting. He was getting excited so before he lost it completely, he stopped and looked at Oikawa "before we end up going all the way.. um do you..?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna be.. my... boyfriend?"

Oikawa's felt like an arrow had just shot through his heart. Iwa was looking away and blushing, it was too cute for Oikawa to handle.

"I'll gladly be your boyfriend, Iwa-chan" he beamed.

Iwaizumi looked at him fondly and quickly cupped his face and kissed him. Oikawa wrapped his arms tighter around his now boyfriend and while they kissed Iwa lifted him up and onto the table.

"You wanna do it here?" Oikawa asked, locking eyes with Iwaizumi.

Iwa looked at him and then at the table behind "no.. you'll hurt your back" he pulled Oikawa off of the table and swiftly lifted him off his feet.

"W-woah! Iwa-chan, what are you doing? I can walk you know"

"Shh stop complaining" Iwaizumi replied with Oikawa in his arms, carrying him bridal style towards his bedroom. He gently laid him on the bed and positioned himself in between Oikawa's legs before leaning into his face and kissing him again.

"Uh, before we continue.. um I haven't done it in a while so if you could be gentle, please.." Oikawa mumbled, embarrassed.

"Ok" Iwa smiled at him reassuringly and kissed him again.

"No, wait- I mean like actually, don't be like those guys that say they're going to be gentle and then they're really rough and make me cry"

"Who have you been sleeping with?" Iwaizumi asked in disbelief "I said I'll be gentle so I will, I promise"

Oikawa blushed and gave him a a few tiny nods while smiling happily.

"What?! why am I acting like this?! shy? me?!this isn't me!"

"Hey, what are you thinking about? I'm right here"

"Oh nothing~ just about how much I want you inside me" Oikawa smirked while touching his belly.

"Ha.. you're going to regret that" Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa's body harshly towards him and unbuckled his pants.

To be continued..