Chapter 38

⚠️NSFW⚠️

"Ah! Iwa-chan.. that's enough– just put it in already" Oikawa reached towards Iwaizumi's wrist and held it tightly as his fingers pumped in and out of him slowly, lube everywhere.

"You said you wanted me to be gentle though, if I don't prepare you well you'll get hurt" Iwaizumi kissed Oikawa's inner thigh.

"B-but that's enough.. just fuck me damnit!"

Iwaizumi chuckled and without taking his fingers out, he hovered over Oikawa "you want me to fuck you?"

Oikawa nodded his head yes.

"How much?" Iwaizumi asked with a smirk, clearly having the time of his life.

"Please.." Oikawa whimpered, thrusting his hips up desperately trying to make contact with Iwa's lower body.

"Fine, since you want me that bad" Iwaizumi sat up and reached to the side for a condom, he slid it on and poured some more lube on his length.

"I'm putting it in, tell me if it hurts and I'll stop"

"Ok! just hurry!!"

Iwaizumi pressed the tip against Oikawa's hole and slowly pushed his length inside, earning an immediate moan from his lover. Oikawa was so tight, his walls clenched around Iwaizumi's dick tightly causing him to let out a soft groan. Oikawa twitched and trembled under Iwa, breathy moans escaping his lips as he felt Iwaizumi's shaft fill him up completely. He could feel slight pain, not only because it'd been a long time since he had sex but because Iwaizumi was big, no, big is an understatement, huge.

"Ah! hah.. w-why are you so big..?"

"I should be happy to hear that but I honestly feel bad because it's hurting you"

"That's ok, it feels better later.. specially if it's big" Oikawa smiled slyly.

Iwaizumi's gaze landed on Oikawa and he scanned his beautiful body before hovering over him again "stop joking around like that, tell me when you're ready for me to move" he kissed the crook of his neck.

"Y-you can move now.."

Iwaizumi did as he was told, he pulled out but not all the way and then thrusted back inside slowly, making sure Oikawa didn't get hurt in the process. Oikawa gasped quietly and shut his eyes.

"Fuck, it hurts but it feels good too.. I just need to get used to his size and I'll be fine in a bit"

As Oikawa was lost in thought, he soon realized Iwaizumi didn't continue moving. He opened his eyes and met Iwa's, the male was looking at him closely and he couldn't help but blush.

"D-don't look at me!"

"Why? I just wanna know what you're thinking about"

"I was obviously thinking about you.." Oikawa mumbled, looking away embarrassed.

"Oh yeah?" Iwaizumi thrusted into him without warning.

"Ahng!~" Oikawa moaned, his eyes widening "h-hey.. why'd you do that?!" he complained, panting softly.

"I wanted to see what you're pretty face looked like when you moan under me" Iwaizumi smirked and Oikawa's face immediately turned red.

"S-shut up!" he smacked his chest "don't look at me anymore"

"Why not?"

"I don't like it, I feel like my face looks weird.."

"Weird? it looks sexy as fuck but if that's what you really want then.. let's do this" Iwaizumi leaned into Oikawa until their chests were touching, he lifted Oikawa's head up gently and placed his forearm under it like a pillow. His head was now right next to Oikawa's which means he wouldn't be able to look at him anymore.