Chapter 34

"Kiss me then" Hinata smiled.

Kageyama smirked, he pulled him harshly from his waist and pulled his head gently towards him until their foreheads touched. He took a look at him one last time before connecting their lips together. Hinata kissed back, it was the best of kisses. He loved it. Kageyama's hair brushed against his forehead and his warm tongue explored every inch of his mouth. Their teeth clashed a couple of times and their noses bumped, but they kissed until the need for air overpowered them.

When they pulled away, their eyes were fixed on each other. Hinata looked at Kageyama sheepishly and Kags was smiling but just barely.

"Um, so.. I know we still have a lot to learn from each other but.."

"But?"

"I was just thinking since you like me and I like you, we could.."

"Stop beating around the bush and ask me to be your boyfriend already!"

"I- I wasn't going to ask you that, dumbass!" Kageyama blushed.

"Yeah, right!" Hinata pushed his forehead with his index finger, teasingly.

"Will you say yes if I asked you?"

"Obviously!!! I've literally been chasing after you this whole time, are you stupid?!"

"I- don't call me stupid, stupid!"

The sight would've been funny to anyone watching, they were embracing each other tightly while also yelling at each other at the same time.

"I guess we're boyfriends now, then!!" Hinata shouted.

"Fine!" Kageyama shouted back.

Hinata giggled happily as he buried his face into Kageyama's neck once again. Kageyama was happy too, he smiled to himself before running his fingers through Hinata's soft, fluffy hair. It was the best feeling ever. He didn't remember feeling this way for his past lovers, maybe Kunimi was right about Hinata being different. Although they had just met recently, something inside his heart reassured him that he wouldn't get hurt this time and he really hoped it was true.

"When's your day off?" Kageyama asked.

"I don't work tomorrow, why?"

"I want to introduce you to Kindaichi and Kunimi"

"Introduce me?" Hinata looked at him confused "I'm already friends with them you dummy"

"That's not what I meant, I meant introduce you to them as.. my boyfriend"

"Ohhhh~ look at you~ you act much cuter than I thought you would, you always looked so serious and acted so cold"

"Do you prefer me that way? do you not.. like me anymore?"

"Woahhhh let's take two steps back, calm down. I never said that, I like you either way because it's you, ok?"

"Ok, sorry"

"Geez, don't apologize.." Hinata said before throwing his arms around Kageyama's neck, completely pulling his head onto his shoulder. He scooted as close as he could to Kageyama and their whole bodies were now touching.

"I love hugging you, you're so warm"

"It's warm because you're glued to me"

"Wowww!! way to ruin the mood, Kageyama" Hinata joked before pulling away from the hug to look at Kags.

"So! are you picking me up tomorrow to introduce me to your friends, dear boyfriend?" he asked enthusiastically, with the brightest smile on his face.

"If you'd like me to show up at your house"