Chapter 55: extra 2 - asanoya

Azumane Asahi, Yuu Nishinoya's boyfriend and a growing fashion designer; a man who was unemployed until his designs got leaked by accident one day and suddenly he became the talk of the town, earning job requests from all over the world.

"Finally! the wait is over Suga-san!!"

"What are you even talking about? stop standing around and get to work" Sugawara ruffled Noya's hair.

"I'm having a romantic date with my Asahi-san later tonight! jealous~?" Nishinoya boasted before taking his notepad and scurrying away. Suga chuckled at the younger's cute actions and he too, got to work.

It had been a really long time since Nishinoya and Asahi had a date, or even seen each other. Because of Asahi's sudden fame, he was always busy and never had the time to see Noya. Tonight, Nishinoya had something really romantic and special planned.

Noya💗
Asahi-sannn!! I can't wait to see you! did you get the address & room number of the hotel I reserved?

Asahi-san😩💞
Hi Noya, I can't wait to see you too! I did get it, it looks really fancy. I'll talk to you later, I'm really busy

Noya💗
Ok! no worries, I know you're always packed with work :) make sure you don't work too hard tho!!
delivered

Nishinoya put his phone in his pocket and eagerly packed a few things to take with him to the hotel. Because the couple couldn't see each other that often and it had been so long, they also hadn't had any sex and Nishinoya was extremely pent up. He wasn't like a sex addict or anything but he couldn't help it, he would occasionally touch himself and imagine it was Asahi touching him but tonight it'd be different, it would be the real thing. He got so excited just thinking about that night that he even went and bought a bunch of sexy outfits and different sex toys to try out.

As he packed them, he stopped and looked at one in his hand with a mischievous smile "Asahi-san is gonna like this one"

Finally, the time he had set the hotel reservation for had come. He had planned a romantic dinner in the restaurant downstairs so he put on his best clothes and made his way to said place.

"Good evening! how can I help you?"

"I made a reservation a few days ago, it's for Nishinoya Yuu"

"Ahh yes! you're right here on the list, follow me. You're table should be right— here, table for two?"

"Yes, thank you" Nishinoya took a seat.

He sat there, a bit nervous actually. It felt like he was about to meet someone for the first time rather than his boyfriend of years.

Noya💗
I've arrived at the hotel! I'm in the restaurant downstairs, just tell them you're here with Nishinoya Yuu so they can guide you to our table. I can't wait to see you!!
delivered

No answer.

"He should be done with work.. maybe he's running a bit late"

A few minutes passed and a waiter approached him.

"Excuse me sir, would you like to order?"

"Oh um, not yet, I'm waiting for someone"

"Alright, please let us know if you need anything"

"I will, thank you"

Noya💗
Asahi-san, are you going to be late?
Where are you? still at work??
delivered