Chapter 46

"So you guys are dating now? wow, that was fast" Hinata said as he shoved popcorn in his mouth and sat on the living room floor of Yamaguchi's house.

"I know it seems like it's too fast but give me a break, I just like him so much" Yamaguchi let out a clear 'in love' sigh.

"Ew"

"Shut up! don't make me remind you all the shit you did for stupid Kageyama"

"Kageyama is better than Tsukishima!"

"No, he's not!! are you blind?!"

"No but Tsukishima is" Hinata snickered.

"Just- shut up and watch the movie"

"Tsukki, I'm here! I brought you tea since you said you didn't like coffee last time" Yamaguchi said happily, as he sat down on the same stool he sat at every time.

Tsukishima stopped what he was doing and gave his full attention to Yamaguchi "actually, that was a lie.. I do like coffee"

"Oh.. do you like tea though?"

Tsukki tried not to smile at Yamaguchi's genuine worried face "yeah, tea's fine" Tsukishima picked up the cup and took a sip, immediately gaining a bright smile from Yamaguchi.

"Oho~ hey there love birds, sorry to ruin your little love nest but I need drinks, Tsukishima!" Nishinoya appeared out of nowhere, playfully slamming his note pad on the counter before Suga approached the three and also placed his notepad down.

"Gosh, it's packed today" Sugawara said, fanning himself with his hands.

Tsukishima turned to look at Yams "sorry Yamaguchi, I'm busy"

"That's ok! you're working after all, I'll just watch you!" Yama said enthusiastically. Tsukishima gave him a slight nod and began working.

Yamaguchi cupped his face and leaned onto the counter, admiring his boyfriend in awe "wahh.. Tsukki looks so hot when he's making drinks.. the way his sleeves are rolled up and it reveals his veins when he's shaking the cocktail shaker drives me insane!! gosh, how did I not realize I was gay sooner?"

- A few minutes later -
"Yamaguchi, hey.. wake up" Tsukishima shook him lightly. Yamaguchi had fallen asleep and was now sleeping soundly, with his head down on the counter.

"Ah! sorry I fell asleep!" Yamaguchi's head sprinted up and his cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"It's ok, actually, you should go home and rest. It looks like I'm gonna be busy for the rest of today" Tsukki glanced at the notepads set on the other side of the counter before stroking Yamaguchi's hair to fix a strand that was poking out.

"Sorry" Yamaguchi whispered, he really felt bad for falling asleep while his boyfriend worked so vigorously.

"It's fine, you look tired so don't worry and go home"

"Ok.." Yamaguchi rubbed one of his eyes sheepishly as he picked up his bag from the stool next to him. He stood up and leaned into the counter before puckering his lips. Tsukishima blushed taken aback but quickly kissed his boyfriend, who couldn't hide his happiness afterwards.

The freckled one turned to leave and once he was about 5 steps away from Tsukishima, he turned back around and waved at him with his hand all the way up in the air "bye tsukki! I love you!"

"Y-yeah" Tsukishima replied, flustered.

"Yeah?" Yamaguchi giggled "you're cute, tsukki"

"I- I'm n-"

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Yamaguchi cut him off before turning away and walking out of the club.

"Fuck.. I wasn't able to say it again"

Kuroo watched the couple from afar and an evil grin appeared on his face, he swiftly got up from the booth he was sitting at and made his way towards Tsukishima.

"Glasses-kun~" he called out as he slid onto a stool "I see that blush" he lifted his eyebrows teasingly.

"Fuck off"

"Hmm I see, so you have trouble telling him how you feel.. you know, actually! I'm like the expert with these things, flirting and talking about my feelings is my speciality!"

"Oh for fuck's sake, I didn't ask!"

Kuroo let out a tired sigh "listen, I'm not trying to bother you. I actually.. kind of.. want your help"

Tsukishima looked at him confused "my help? I don't know what you're talking about but whatever it is I'm not helping you"

"Aw come on tsukki.. it'll be a win-win situation, I promise!"

"Don't call me that" Tsukishima glared at him.

Kuroo ignored Tsukishima and continued speaking "originally, I was going to ask Suga for help but he said you've been working here the longest along with Kenma and you two are pretty good friends, right? so naturally you know a lot about him and I just wanted you to tell me like what his favorite things are other than video games and apple pie. I know I've known Kenma for quite a while now but he doesn't talk much about himself and I just want to be able to ask him out properly.."

Tsukishima looked at the older male with complete indifference, it was true that Kenma and him had worked together for a long time and could be considered friends but he wasn't sure if Kuroo was a good guy for him.. although he didn't think he was a bad guy either.

"Just because I know Kenma and we're 'friends' it doesn't mean I know what his favorite things are, like you said, he hardly talks about himself"

"Well, yeah but I'm sure you know him more than I do"

"If I agree to help you with this, what do I get in return?" Tsukki asked, facing the hutch behind him.

"I'd obviously give you some great love advice~ since I was pretty bored earlier, I couldn't help but notice you and you're cute freckled boyfriend. It's pretty obvious that you're not open with your feelings and that it worries you"

"Is it really that obvious..?"

"At least to me, yes"

Tsukki let out a sigh "what a pain" he mumbled under his breath "so what's your brilliant plan?"

"You tell me everything you know about Kenma and I~ tell you everything I know about showing someone you love them since you can't really say it"

"Tsh, you know how to do that?" Tsukishima smirked mockingly.

"Definitely more than you do" Kuroo smirked back, satisfied with the annoyed expression he caused Tsukishima to make.

To be continued..